Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Land

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby Michele Hernandez » Mon May 08, 2006 1:05 am

Dick is inching closer to me....Bruce had to step out for a moment on business......yikes....he's the closest to Jim........woah.....and here comes Jim from the Number 23.....he's looking fine.....I'm inching away from Dick....I'm back in Jim's hair now...oh yeah
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby fluffy » Mon May 08, 2006 1:12 am

lol..........oh wow Ms Hernandez..........i'm joining the party again........but i'm gonna take Joely with me..........he needs to loosen up and live a little..........
and yeah Walter looks HOT in a rough round the edges kinda way.......
lol.........Walter Fingerling..........i believe he's good with his hands if you're interested .......i have a spark plug that needs replaced :wink:

lol............and yeah i think Dick is kinda the closest to Jim........mix in a little Joely and bits of the others.........lol............
ok Joely 'time for your nap'..................
*sidling up to Dick again*...........i want to play....... :wink:

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Michele Hernandez » Mon May 08, 2006 5:03 am

Dang it....I almost just peed my pants...how do you spell the past tense of pee? Is that right?.....Jim from the Number 23, I'm still with him in the hot tub...oh yeah
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby KC8t80 » Mon May 08, 2006 7:52 am

*pants* i'm here, i'm here......*pants*huh......i got lost in ace's hair and my gay alter-ego wouldn't let me leave.....but i'm back....so where are going now?
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Michele Hernandez » Mon May 08, 2006 9:31 pm

I get lost in his hair too......you missed the party last night. Do you have any ideas where we should go next?
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby fluffy » Mon May 08, 2006 9:54 pm

why don't we all go camping?????............lol.....campfire capers.....sing-a-longs........and bears......... :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Michele Hernandez » Mon May 08, 2006 10:16 pm

OK....what are the seating arrangements? I want to sit next to Jim from The Number 23...ok?....can he play?
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby fluffy » Mon May 08, 2006 10:30 pm

lol.........sure.........just watch out for his wandering hands and if you see him Fingerling himself just given him a short hard slap on his 'hand'.... :wink:

ok.......first we need to make sure we have our supplies...........
tents...sleeping bags (double ones, for cosiness)......stove, beans n'bangers...........brownies(crucial to this trip :wink: )...booze and nibbles...........
hey.....what else do we need???............i've only been camping once and it was a disaster........um...........loo roll???........can i take my hot water bottle??? :wink: ............

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Michele Hernandez » Mon May 08, 2006 10:55 pm

Geez...ok...let's see, we also need flashlights....better bring a first aide kit.....matches......I'll leave out the rest.....

Ok...I'm sending Ace and Andy out to collect firewood.....who's going to build the fire and set up the tent?.....(this reminds me of a little kiddie book where the mouse and baby kittens go camping....)
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby fluffy » Mon May 08, 2006 11:01 pm

Bruce and Joely seem to know what they are doing..........
oh wow :shock: ............They've rolled up their sleeves.......OMG :shock: .THOSE ARMS.............so long and tanned and sinewy and strong......... :P ............i'm a sucker for Jims arms :wink:

sorry.........i quite forgot myself for a moment........ :wink: .........ok.......Quirky is a great cook........we could ask her if she wants to tiddle up the bangers and beans :wink: ........
i'll help unload the bus......... :wink: .......(sneaking a crafty brownie on the way......lol)

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Michele Hernandez » Mon May 08, 2006 11:08 pm

Can we get this part over with?......Everthing's set up, dinner's cooked, eaten....ok now we're all just sitting around the campfire.....stars are out....it's a beautiful night....wow I just saw a shooting star.....
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Michele Hernandez » Mon May 08, 2006 11:10 pm

Maybe i'm rushing....ok.....let's unload the bus first...what's for dinner?....sorry about that
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby fluffy » Mon May 08, 2006 11:13 pm

lol.............you just want to speed up to the 'slap n' tickle' bits.........lol :lol:
can we sing??..............Jim has an awesome voice........it really is wonderful...........i don't know if he knows that though....... :? ..........
Bruce can sing 'what if god was one of us'.................lol........

i hear crickets.............the fire is giving us a rosy glow..........pass the brandy Michele..........'Kumbya m'lord Kumbya.........altogether now! :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Michele Hernandez » Mon May 08, 2006 11:26 pm

Ok...hit it...."what if god was one of us, just a slob like one of us, just a stranger on the bus , trying to make his way home".....we're all arm locked around the campfire, swaying back and forth, singing this song....who's got the brandy....pass it on down this way....make room, don't lean too far forward or back, there's a fire there........ok everybody sit down on your logs......where's Ace and Andy gone?....They never came back from collecting firewood....Truman and Joel made the fire.....I'm sitting next to Walter...is that what you said his name is ? But I just call him Jim, is that cheating?
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby fluffy » Mon May 08, 2006 11:35 pm

lol..........yes it is..........lol......but reality check,
-Jims in Israel... :lol: :lol: :lol:
But Andy and Ace are still missing :shock: .......OMG.......aren't we near the Blair witch project?????.......... :shock: ...........ooooohhh........are there bears near here???......*grabs Dick....i'm frightened :shock: *....
snuggles into Dicks chest and swigs the brandy back..........

ok, what games do we want to play???

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy