Jim Carrey Online

I want...

Post all recent pictures of Jim Carrey here and share them with us. Please post where it was added.

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:32 pm

whats a nunchuck??............lol............i'm happily arrogant (ignorant??..lol) enough not to find anyone intimidating........a full beam ,megawatt smile usually disolves any awkwardness......

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:34 pm

I think some lift him to the level of deity. But if he is, I am, too.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Clemmy » Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:33 am

I don't think he is intimidating either... and boy... he looks healthy in that pic. :lol: :lol:
"Friend is a second self." -- Aristotle
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimlover » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:00 am

welcome. :D
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:50 am

ok so maybe intimidating was the wrong word, and I don't raise him above other people, I just get nervous around him, what's the crime in that? He makes me nervous, and it's not cuz he's a celebrity or because he's rich or whatever, it's just him
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby MandyCarrey » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:04 pm

I love this picture hadnt seen it before. :D
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby fluffy » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:03 pm

lol..........i'm kinda of the mindset that we are all equal in the grand scheme of things...................at least that's what i try and teach my pupils...........
and i know some fans will raise him up to god-like stature.............but at the end of the day he's still a man, a human being with flaws like the rest of us..........lol.......
but sure i'd give him my full respect as an entertainer.........but also as a member of the human race too......lol......everybody deserves that.....

hhhmmm.........but i wonder if he prefers people to defer to him.......or if he prefers the 'equality' approach??.......i dunno...........he looks like a decent, down to earth bloke but none of us really know for sure..........

either way, i'd treat him with normal respect.........and not go silly.....or haughty..........but i'd just be my normal friendly self.........

lol..and we don't put equal in our coffee here.........lol.......we prefer milk..... :wink:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby jimlover » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:25 pm

i really luv this movie. :D
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Clemmy » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:00 pm

What a great smile.... :D ...:lol:

"Friend is a second self." -- Aristotle
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:07 pm

fluffy wrote:lol..........i'm kinda of the mindset that we are all equal in the grand scheme of things...................at least that's what i try and teach my pupils...........
and i know some fans will raise him up to god-like stature.............but at the end of the day he's still a man, a human being with flaws like the rest of us..........lol.......
but sure i'd give him my full respect as an entertainer.........but also as a member of the human race too......lol......everybody deserves that.....

hhhmmm.........but i wonder if he prefers people to defer to him.......or if he prefers the 'equality' approach??.......i dunno...........he looks like a decent, down to earth bloke but none of us really know for sure..........

either way, i'd treat him with normal respect.........and not go silly.....or haughty..........but i'd just be my normal friendly self.........

lol..and we don't put equal in our coffee here.........lol.......we prefer milk..... :wink:

fluffy :lol:

I'm not raising him above anyone else, he's just a normal guy to me, he just makes me nervous, big deal, if anyone raises him up it's the people who always want his stupid autograph or a photo, what's so great about that? wow, ink on paper, big deal
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:05 pm

i wan't talking about you jt...............don't take it personally hon..........
i was refferring to general fan obsessions............

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby jimliker » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:06 pm

JT all i want to say is there r different kinds of fans....some wants autograph or pics of Jim as a souvenir. Some wants them for memories....thats it....they r not treating him like God or something. There r different ways of showing affection. You show affection by admiring him...thats also right thing to do. :)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Michele Hernandez » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:27 pm

those are super cute pictures, thanks Jimlover
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby fluffy » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:20 pm

lol.........yeah i love Grinchy.........he has a furry tummy..........lol.....that's me won over...........lol.......

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:46 pm

who always want his stupid autograph or a photo, what's so great about that?

Well...I didn't ASK for the pic, but since they were kind enough to send one, I had a great time posing it. :lol:
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to Recent Photos