Jim Carrey Online

When you first heard about Jim.

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby jimlover » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:52 pm

when i first saw him in the mask. :D
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:59 pm

well i always knew he was a big movie star but i admit i was one of those ghastly film snobs .From the clips i'd seen i decided he was childish and banal :( ...then i saw Eternal and that was it.... :D .lol.....then i watched the other movies properly and was blown away by the genuius.....the rest is history......lol...........

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Anna Chalova » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:24 pm

But, I didn't like Dumb and dumber....still
"I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever." JC
(\(\.........../)/)
(=',').......(','=)
(..(")(")(")(")..)
Anna Chalova
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby gothichyppie » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:07 am

Back in Februry 1994 when Ace 1 came out, there was this review on some kid's show and I tought 'Hmm, now that's different!' Not much back then, too young I guess. But a year later, I went berseck over him, I dunno, maybe because of puberty! ;)
He remains my favorite guy to this day!
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby Jimenem » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:27 pm

The Mask was the first time I saw him. . .But I didn't really start being a fanatic until Ace two.
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimmie » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:14 pm

Have you ever seen a picture of Jim when he was about 17 or 18 years old? Yeah, well when i broke up with my ex-boyfriend i was surfing the net and saw a picture of Jim, and thought it was him! Anyway...that is when my obsession began!
Jimmie
Dumb & Dumber

Postby fluffy » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:22 pm

yeah he was cute..........gawky, smiley , cheeky and cute........i'd have fancied the pants off him back then...lol...(now i fancy all the clothes off his back..........lol........i've moved on to the advanced drooler level............lol)

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jimenem » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:53 pm

Jimmie wrote:Have you ever seen a picture of Jim when he was about 17 or 18 years old? Yeah, well when i broke up with my ex-boyfriend i was surfing the net and saw a picture of Jim, and thought it was him! Anyway...that is when my obsession began!

Umm . . .. so you like Jim, because he reminds you of your ex?? Ok, whatever floats your boat.
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:51 pm

When I first saw Jim-I don´t remember....I do remember when something inside me said "search for Jim...let go of Nicolas..." and so I have been here ever since. Never thought he would be my type. God is very strange- :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jims_lost_daughter » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:01 am

hmm... well.. i was REALLY little... grade one i think it was... this boy that was my sisters friend(2 yrs older... so he was about 8) used to run around my house and chase us, and do Jim Carrey impressions yelling, "Smmmokin'!" and "P-A-R-T-WHY? Cause i gotta!!!!" and we loved it so much when he did it. Then i watched it, did my own impressions, watched Ace Ventura, and Ace Ventura two and stuff, and i was completely inlove. I like him since i was 6, now im 17. Thats not bad eh?
jims_lost_daughter
Yes Man

Postby Clemmy » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:07 am

The Mask... liked it ... then The Majestic...enjoyed it... later Eternal Sunshine... loved it...
"Friend is a second self." -- Aristotle
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to The Speakeasy