Jim Carrey Online

Jim's dog trainer.

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby cotton » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:57 am

fluffy wrote:80lbs???...........like a walking skeleton..........very sexy......lol......
lol........you don't want the Great Dane to look at you, drool and think 'Dinner'..........lol...........you want Jim to looks and say 'how about dinner'?.........lol

fluffy :wink:

Well if i want Jim to like me then 80lbs I will be.lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:24 am

Keep SOME curves, sistah...they're your birthright.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:13 am

lol........God gave us T and A.........lol.....or he'd make us all look like teenage boys........lol..........

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Janel » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:37 pm

A comment on healthier dogs......

my mini schnauzer will be 12 this June. He has had skin sensitivities all his life, biting at himself a lot and as he got older he acquired fatty tumors in various places. I have been doing a lot of research in the chemicals we expose ourselves to through food and water....have purchased a water filter for shower and kitchen faucet....read that chlorine and other chemicals were super bad as we inhale them and absorb them in shower. Anyway, I started giving my dogs filtered water and giving them organic fruits and veggies while cutting down on their normal dogfood a bit. Samson has completely stopped biting himself and the tumors are actually disappearing......

I am a HUGE skeptic and when I read about giving dogs filtered water and organic food (along with my family of course!!!) I laughed out loud. It really does seem to be making him feel better in regards to skin problems. I don't think the fatty tumors ever bothered him but I am shocked that they seem to be getting smaller. There's a couple that are actually gone completely. weird, huh?
Janel
The Cable Guy

Postby Michele Hernandez » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:45 pm

Dogs and Cats really do respond to better food I've noticed
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby fluffy » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:56 pm

i think an awesome job would be as a dog walker for the A listers in Summertime :D ...........pampered pooches, the run of the private beaches to play with them on, sun and sand............that would be right up my street.......i'm such a pet person......and to be paid to walk and play with them would be a dream.............lol.....and even in Winter it would be fun.......i can always huggle the pets for warmth........lol..........(no goats please.........lol)

fluffy :wink: .
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:36 pm

Poor goats.

When we moved into the first house in Belgium, it was HUGE, but in bad condition inside. One of the upstairs bathrooms was Pepto pink and there were numbers on the doors. My father found out from the neighbors that the last lady to rent it had a bit of business going on there.

The celler of the house was 300 years old...kind of decaying bricks and there was the noxious scent of goat. She kept a GOAT in the basement!
My mind doesn't even want to go there...but how drunk do you have to be??

Anyway, I remember scrubbing and power washing that basement out until the goat smell was gone.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Janel » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:28 pm

That's sad....poor little guy....what an awful existence
Janel
The Cable Guy

Postby fluffy » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:05 pm

OF COURSE the goat had to live in the house........a wife should live with her husband after all..............lol :wink:
How else would he get his conjugal rights??

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Previous

Return to The Speakeasy