Jim Carrey Online

A fresh Swedish interview with Jim for you all to enjoy! :)

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Postby JT Carrey » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:10 pm

cableclair wrote:I will follow hahaha. Last summer was the first time I was on rollerblades again in what, 10 years? HAHAHA. I enjoyed it very much though.

yea you were scared hehehehe sucker :P
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Michele Hernandez » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:32 pm

Do you know the best places to go skating in LA? I was just wondering where good places to skate are, next time I go to LA. What are the best spots?
That is if its OK to ask you locals
otherwise I'll just follow my beautiful sense of direction
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Anna Chalova » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:56 pm

Invite he in JCO.
:lol:
"I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever." JC
(\(\.........../)/)
(=',').......(','=)
(..(")(")(")(")..)
Anna Chalova
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:37 pm

Michele, usually at the beach, like Venice Beach or Santa Monica, that's where I usually go, Jim has said he goes there too btw...
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:53 pm

I've never really been around the ocean much. Fishing on a boat in it? Yes. Walking on a beach, no. It must be relaxing.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:53 am

for some odd reason walking on the beach makes my ears hurt really bad, I should get that examined lol
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Michele Hernandez » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:56 am

Good, my friend Raina lives in Santa Monica
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Michele Hernandez » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:48 pm

Of course I won't be going to LA anytime soon, I have to go to San Francisco this week-end, and its a lot closer.... I wonder if Malibu is still a better spot to possibly see Jim? ( I know we shouldn't be talking about this ) Actually, I think I'll wait and try to get the tickets next time for the screening of the Number 23. Does anyone know if they always give away tickets? And does Jim go to those screenings, or only the private ones? That way I might get to see him in person, or not? You know the screening at the chinese theatre or something, weren't they giving away tickets for FWDAJ ?
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby JT Carrey » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:03 am

Jim goes to screenings but they're usually not the published ones...
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Michele Hernandez » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:55 am

ok thanks JT Carrey...I still want to skate, but probably in the summer just for fun
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

A little update...

Postby cable girl » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:18 am

Hi everyone,
Hope you're having a lovely Saturday!

I just wanted to let you all know that I've passed on the questions you've posted to Monika yesterday as I promised. (And I always keep my promises). Let's hope that she will answer someday soon and have the answers to all of them! :D As soon as I've heard from her again I'll post the answers here. :) My God though, I hope she liked me, what if she didn't? :lol: I don't think I've ever been this worried at all concerning a person to like me... I've always just been myself and that have worked so far. It would be sooo much fun though if she answers me again, it would be awesome to be able to help you guys get some answers! :D (I think she's just busy, and I guess it'll take some time to get the answers too, however she does that).

Take care everyone & have fun! :P
All the best,
Ann
~ "Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth"~ / Jim Carrey
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Bad news... Unfortunately!

Postby cable girl » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:07 am

Hi everyone,

I did get a reply from Monika again, this is what she wrote;

----

Hej Ann!

I'm actually free for the weekend, but looked in to take care of the mail and email-pile. Too much to do, all the time...!

I hope that I'm not going to make you and the other Jim Carrey-fans dissapointed, but I don't know Jim personally and to inverview someone during just a few minutes you don't get a big chans to ask other questions than the magazines wants to have. Unfortunately. When actors make interviews they do it in connection with that they have a new movie that they're promoting and there's a lot of journalists from all over the world there so you rarely get a chans to ask a lot of questions about their privatlives.

After reading the questions I realize that I don't have any answers to any of them. Sorry. Check on the net, many things is probably available there.

Take care and good luck with the studies. It's going to work out great for you, I'm sure of that!

Have a great weekend,
Monika

---

Well, it's a bit sad all of this, but I can't say that I'm 110% dissapointed. Even if she new Jim personally, I am not sure if he would've wanted to answer all those personal questions, that would've been fun though of course. :)
It also gives you a little hope at the same time though that someday someone here might get in contact with a journalist or someone else that do know him personally and someone else will get the chance to invite him here to the JCO-board. I guess we should never lose hope of that! :)

I'm sorry though that I couldn't be of more help to you all! :( It was fun though to dream a little I guess, what could've been and so. But I guess that's one of my biggest flaws; that I'm too much of an endless dreamer sometimes! :oops:

Oh well, the interview she made with him at the end of last year sure is very sweet, funny and openhearted so atleast we'll have that one to enjoy! :)

Take care everyone & have a great Sunday!
All the best,
Ann
~ "Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth"~ / Jim Carrey
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Postby mav » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:13 pm

That we know whatever is out there and a journalist wouldn't know more, is exactly what I thought. Thanks for all your efforts cable_girl and the Swedes are really polite :)
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cableclair » Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:42 pm

JT Carrey wrote:yea you were scared hehehehe sucker :P

Haha YES! I'm a wuss! Watch the wind play with my red anti-hero cape!
cableclair
The Number 23

Thanks for the article Cable..

Postby Canadian Jayne » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:34 pm

Quirky, you may end up on the receiving line and get bonked in the nose or something, since Jim seems as accident prone as I am.
Agression in the shower, would be a pretty good water fight!.
Take that, you Drip, and that you, Drop.

Can you imagine him singing
"I'm gonna was that gal right out of my head"
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to Stop The Press!