Jim Carrey Online

What's the thing you love best about Jim?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

What's the thing you love best about Jim?

Postby fluffy » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:34 pm

Ok, the title says it all really but what's the thing you love the most about Jim? For some it might be that hot bod of his, for others that cheeky grin......superficail of course since we don't actually know him but we can have an opinion of sorts....... :wink:
ok........i'll start........i love how he's seriously smart and is uses it in razor sharp,humorous retoric.........off the cuff he's even funnier ......and yet somehow there remains great depth and soul................ :wink:
your turn

fluffy :wink:
Last edited by fluffy on Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:47 pm

I love his shyness, he's so sweet when he's shy, but then I get kinda depressed over it cuz I never know what to say in that situation :( Although that's not the thing I love most about him, it's something that pulls on my heart strings so to speak.. I love how courteous he is too there's just so much that I love about him, this page isn't large enough to hold it all...
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:00 am

yep.........but if you had to narrow it down?.........although i do wonder if James and Jim Carrey are totally different........i agree that in the real world he's probably quite thoughtful and quiet........ but would his fans love him any less if they found out that he was a secret stamp collector or train spotter?............lol..........he has the myth now to live up to.......but y'know, i think the idea of the softly spoken, funny enigma is my ideal and if he were a train spotter i'd be happy to sit in the rain with him................... :wink:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:08 am

I've never met him. So I don't know.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:50 am

i guess so .........but i'm talking about what you like the best......from your own judgement........and i did say it could be his cute bod too.......lol.......you don't need to know him to form an oinion......

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:06 am

fluffy wrote:i guess so .........but i'm talking about what you like the best......from your own judgement........and i did say it could be his cute bod too.......lol.......you don't need to know him to form an oinion......

Well. I'll disagree. I mean, of course he's a good looking man, but if I've never had a conversation with him, or met him...it's hard to pick something. Everything about everyone is heresay until you know better.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:24 am

I think his intelligance(Is that how you spell it?) is a big turn on. I agree with Quirks tho. It is hard to say unless you know him. But judging from his interviews I can tell he is very smart.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:22 am

Oh man...don't mention the interviews.

He thinks too much like me. It's getting a little eerie.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby wonderbunny » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:45 am

I think the fact that he is so candid, and always evolving. You know he is hard worker; he has struggled in his personal life and shared it openly - he's just blatently Jim. Every movie is a snipet into the diverse human being. A kaleidescope, its a spectrum of human emotions; pick one? There are so many. It leaves you wondering just who he really is?
wonderbunny
Lemony Snicket

Postby quirky » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:56 am

OK - I came up with an answer.

What I like about him is the fans I've gotten to know on this message board.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Michele Hernandez » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:08 am

I like him because he's really cool, doesn't he surf and rollerskate? He's not a snob. And I like him because he's an eternal child. And he's entertaining and fun.
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby jimliker » Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:08 pm

What i like most about Jim is how perfectly he balances his private life with professional life. Though he might hate few people but he never gets rude or violent with them. Instead he quietly stays away or ignore them. :)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Anna Chalova » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:05 pm

I like his talent! It is gr8!
I like his chocolate eyes, his smile. After Lemony snickets I like his big hands 8) . (I like then man has big hands. I remember my dad hands...) But his hair!!! i can't find words.
:P
"I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever." JC
(\(\.........../)/)
(=',').......(','=)
(..(")(")(")(")..)
Anna Chalova
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:45 pm

And I like him because he's an eternal child. And he's entertaining and fun.
...........thats the only way to be.....look at life with the wonder of a child and you'll be constantly amazed and enthralled........i guess that's why i'm a teacher.....it's an excuse to look at life througth their eyes.........in fact in my school i can honestly say the kids are sometimes more sensible than the teachers and we have to literally drag them back into being kids again...........it's fun..... :wink:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Niobe » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:01 pm

Well, I wouldn't presume to know anything about the real Jim as I'm not likely to meet him.

So, on a superficial level... :D ...I love those eyes! I'm an 'eyes' person and he has wonderfully expressive, charismatic ones.
And I love the diversity of his more serious roles. That's why I like those best. Every one is different and challenging and interesting and surprising and emotional and...........
Everybody should believe in something.
I believe I'll have another coffee!
Niobe
Dumb and Dumber To

Next

Return to The Speakeasy