Jim Carrey Online

Linda Ronstadt

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Linda Ronstadt

Postby cotton » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:41 am

Ok well she hardly ever gets talked about on here so I think it is about time that we started a Linda topic after all she was a very famous singer and our boy Jim had her when he was a very young 21 year old and she was *Cough*37. :lol:

They dated for 6 months.

Lauren Holly said that when she married Jim the first thing she made him do was throw out all of Lindas albums.lol

A pic of her when she was Jimmys girl
And here is a pic of her now :shock: :shock: :shock:

All this time I thought she was a goody goody. BOY WAS I WRONG!lol I did a little research on her and found out that she left Jim because according to Jims friend "She refused to stop seeing other men." I heard that she cheated on Jim with George Lucas on E! before. Sounds like she was giving Jim a taste of his own medicine and he wasn't happy about that. Jim was a bit of a wonderer himself back in those days. :wink:

"I used to think you could only go to bed with a man out of pure love. I still think that's the best reason to, but I don't fall in love very often.... I mean, you've got to get laid. You can't go on forever without sex. You can't invent a love affair. I've now included pure lust as the second reason to go to bed with someone, and a perfectly acceptable third reason is curiosity. It's a good way to get to know someone."~ Linda Ronstadt :shock: :shock: :shock:

All I can say to Linda is this "You're no good you're no good you're good Baby you're no goooooood" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by cotton on Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby jimlover » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:47 am

hey thaks cotton for information and pic of this lady.how she changed now. :lol:
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:29 am

LOL omg, I never realized she looked like that now, how funny...and shame on her, poor Jimmy, his little heart must have been broken into pieces ;(
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Michele Hernandez » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:31 am

Change your face, fix your hair, and try the dairy-free diet would be my suggestion. (Opps I meant change your hair, fix your face).
“If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer!” ~ Jim Carrey
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby cableclair » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:37 pm

mannn how can you cxheat on a guy like HIMMMMM. :roll: Her loss!
cableclair
The Number 23

Postby fluffy » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:44 pm

he was 21 eh????..........man i gotta start hanging about the university and pick me up a young student type............lol......

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby jimliker » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:26 pm

Well both learnt their lesson.
Like cotton said Linda was giving Jim a taste of his own medicine as he himself was a wonderer. :lol:
As Linda used her sexuality so much till date that she is a big fat lady now. :lol:

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:50 pm

cableclair wrote:mannn how can you cxheat on a guy like HIMMMMM. :roll: Her loss!

Have you ever seen George Lucas? I don't know what he looks like now but he was ugly when she was with him.lol

I laughed when Jim told the story to Howard Stern about how he used to go to Lindas house in Brentwood and she said to him"You'll be here one day" and Howard said to Jim"What a fat singer?" :lol: :lol: :lol:
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:02 pm

ah.......don't be mean. :lol: .......he was a young buck back then and every young lads dream is the mature experienced woman to show them the ropes..........sounds like Linda was that gal...........lol........

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Michele Hernandez » Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:36 pm

fluffy wrote:..he was a young buck back then and every young lads dream is the mature experienced woman to show them the ropes..........sounds like Linda was that gal...........lol........

It sounds like Jim already knew the ropes by that time....she is a talented singer, you know I think I saw her perform around that time, in Ukiah. I think it was around 1982 actually, so before that time. But I get confused because maybe it was Bonnie Raitt, I saw her so many times. I was so young! And there is another singer I'm thinking of but I can't remember...
Last edited by Michele Hernandez on Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby cotton » Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:39 pm

Jim said she gave him sizzling love sessions. I forgot to add that. :lol:

If she had sex with him now I bet would he learn something from it. Like 101 ways to breath while being suffocated.lol
cotton
JCO Staff

See, I told you guys.....

Postby Canadian Jayne » Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:44 pm

too much sex makes you overweight......
you have to get out of the house and do other things....like swim.....

I read an article that said twice a week was enough....
anymore than that is no good....

In the last Prevention Magazine....good read....

Anyway,
I just heard one of her songs today and was thinking about the song.
I wonder if she sang at home? Did Jim ever do a duet with her (singing
I mean) at home just to play???

It must have been an interesting few years for him, I wonder if he was happier then than now?
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Michele Hernandez » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:06 pm

love sessions and love lessons I guess then. Now I'm REALLY curious. WOW
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

do other stuff?

Postby babygirl_lace » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:33 pm

I saw this chick on Oprah once who said her and husband had sex like four or five times a day to keep the weight off and they swore by it. They were your typical couple who had busy lives (no kids yet) but used sex as their workout session including what they called was 'foreplay' Jury is still out in my opinion, because sex has never worked as a weight loss system for me. :):)
~Lex~

"No day but today!" ~RENT~
babygirl_lace
Batman Forever

Postby MandyCarrey » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:34 pm

WOW she sure has ummmm.... maybe just a lil... but put on a couple of pounds lol!!!!!!!!!...... geez i bet jims laughin now!! who needs her!!.... :lol:
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Next

Return to The Speakeasy