Jim Carrey Online

Forbes Richest Celebrity List

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Forbes Richest Celebrity List

Postby Belbee » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:15 am

Found this little article at IMDB... It seems according to Forbes, our guy is the richest actor in the world... or something like that!<br><br>Knowles, Zeta-Jones & Jolie Make Forbes Rich List<br><br>Beyonce Knowles, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Angelina Jolie are debutantes on the new Forbes Magazine Celebrity 100 list, while Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck have fallen out of the top 10 and off the annual survey. Jolie almost makes it into the top 10, with her $27 million fortune, while Knowles debuts at number 19 with $23 million and Zeta- Jones enters the list at number 56 with $18 million. J.Lo and Affleck, who were fifth and seventh on the 2003 list, fail to make this year's rundown. Meanwhile, Jim Carrey moves up five places to number 15, and is credited with being the highest paid actor on the list. The Forbes Celebrity 100 list is made up of the stars' personal fortunes and their public interest. <p></p><i></i>
Belbee
Lemony Snicket

Re: Forbes Richest Celebrity List

Postby cableclair » Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:12 am

*yawn* haha. Ah well doesn't make any difference to me, at least. I doubt things like this will keep him awake at night, worrying what spot he is on there, and that's what I like about him :-D. <p>cableclair<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.soiledmypants.com">www.soiledmypants.com</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><-- my site<br>Failure isn't failure unless you give up...</p><i></i>
cableclair
The Number 23

Return to Stop The Press!