Jim Carrey Online

Andy Lives?

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Re: yep

Postby cotton » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:55 pm

He also tries to piss on Jim. But Jim escapes.lol <p></p><i></i>
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby carreypunkrawker » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:19 pm

gross. where can I get this tape? i wanna see the whole fight!<br><br>Peggy <p></p><i></i>
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby cotton » Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:22 pm

Just go on ebay and type Tony Clifton in the search. But hurry I think it is almost over. <p></p><i></i>
cotton
JCO Staff

LOL

Postby Twigggy » Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:12 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I got mine too. Did you catch the look on Jim's face when Tony whipped it out, Twigggy? I couldn't stop laughing. <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><br>Yes! I had to see it the second time to notice that! That was without a doubt the highlight of that DVD. Bob's Clifton is good kinda like Jims but Bob's is more fatter and has a less scratchy voice. You would of loved that behind the scenes man on the moon movie they should it showed Jim going crazy when part was really creepy he looked into the camera and said I wish I could stay longer but I'm visiting from another world! Its like Andy took over his soul or something. Lynne said that they are also selling the May 16th show on ebay, so maybe the movie will be on it. I dont know if it will be or not cuz I heard Jim would only let them show that movie once cuz he was going freaking crazy. Lynee said everyone that bought the DVD she will contact and see if the wanna buy the may 16th show. Cuz her and bob were editinig it. So we should get an email from her shortly. <p></p><i></i>
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Tony Clifton VHS

Postby Ryan » Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:01 am

I am selling copy's of Tony's movie only on VHS and the quality is great. 6 dollars each plus 1.55 shipping. Email andyforever850@hotmail.com the DVD has more than Tony fighting Jim( BUt I do agree that is one of the highlights) it also has Tony Clifton singing man on the moon, living lavedda looking and getting thrown out of plenty of places and even asking for money. Its about 40 mins long maybe 50. If you live outside of America shipping costs may change. <p></p><i></i>
Ryan

Re:lol

Postby cotton » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:19 am

Oooooohhhhh I hope it is on there, Twigggy. I want to see Jim acting like a freak. I have been keeping an eye on my email and checking ebay everyday. Maybe I will email Lynne and try talking her into putting the movie on there. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bjcomessageboard.showUserPublicProfile?gid=cotton@jcomessageboard>cotton</A> at: 6/15/04 3:39 am<br></i>
cotton
JCO Staff

Andy is dead

Postby Ray » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:16 am

I went to the show on May 16th and it was terrible. It was filled with nothing but crude comedians it was a very un-Kaufman like night. I think Bob Geroge And jerry And Andy dick were all making money off of Andy. The show tickets were very high. Zmuda is just a fat @#%$ pig trying to use Kaufman's name even from the grave. I use to Love Andy watched Taxi every week, and I even was in the audience of his midnight special. Which was fun. I have a friend who use to go to college with Andy and as soon as soon As I asked him about the blog he said it was Zmuda! I also asked him what was Andy like? He told me he was a very nice child like guy alot like Jim did on Man on the moon. He said he was very mild mannered and a likeable guy. But if you want to buy the DVD because of the Carrey footage, I do think it is well worth the coast. <br>Why didn't Carrey, REM george or Hendrie show up at the show?! ONE SMALL REASON because they had respect for Andy and didnt want to drag his name thru @#%$. <p></p><i></i>
Ray

Re: Andy is dead

Postby carreypunkrawker » Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:06 pm

well written, Ray. I think the same about Zmuda too. and now that Andy Dick is behind it too, I think that's pretty sad. I like Andy Dick's acting, especially on the sitcom NewsRadio. he was hilarious on that. and now he's getting money by using Andy? that's bad. glad Jim and everyone who didn't show up respect Andy. <br><br>I'm not saying that the people who went to the show don't respect Andy. I know most of them do. it sucks that you all have to be put through this by Zmuda and Dick. later! <p></p><i></i>
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Re: Andy is dead

Postby Twigggy » Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:44 am

Bob Zmuda never said Andy would show. You assumed that. You were Kaufmanized. And this still does not mean Andy is dead one bit. Visit www.andykaufmanlives.com. And like Enrique Presley says your assuming the show is over, isnt it possible it could have just begun? Andy lives. Oh yeah I love andy dick too. Vote Kerry and i'll buy you a beer. Bye the way my Stephen Maddox is preparing an underground Andy Kaufman movie if you know anyone who looks like Andy go ahead and click andy lives. <p></p><i></i>
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Re: Tony Clifton VHS

Postby carreypunkrawker » Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:50 pm

well, I saw the whole fight on this DVD. I bought the DVD from Lynne on ebay. She's really nice. Tony's DVD kinda sucks. anyways, the whole "peeing" scene. . . Tony's dick looks like a dildo. lol. so I guess it wasn't that gross. Clifton's funny and Jim's cool. I wish Jim hit clifton with that chair. anyways, I lost my track of thought. lol. If I think of it later, I'll post. <br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>what was I gonna say?????????!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bjcomessageboard.showUserPublicProfile?gid=carreypunkrawker>carreypunkrawker</A> at: 6/27/04 2:51 pm<br></i>
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Previous

Return to Stop The Press!