Jim Carrey Online

92 Minutes

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

92 Minutes

Postby grinchy steve » Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:53 pm

DANA HARRIS <br><br>(Variety) Revolution Studios has acquired remake rights to the 1997 Israeli pic "92 Minutes," with Bob Cooper's Landscape Entertainment attached to produce. <br><br> <br><br>"92 Minutes" is a dark comedy about what happens to a man who's told that he has a very aggressive cancer and has only 92 minutes to live. <br><br><br>Tim Rasmussen and Vince Di Meglio, who are penning "Smother" and a "Meet the Fockers" rewrite, both for Jay Roach, will pen the adaptation. <br><br><br>The original "92 Minutes" was written and directed by Assi Dayan, son of the late Israeli defense minister Moshe Dayan. <br><br><br>Landscape exec Karen Lunder brought the project to Revolution partner Todd Garner and exec Derek Dauchy. <br><br><br>Dan Walker will produce with Cooper. Jean-Charles Levy ("Far From Heaven") is executive producer. Lunder will be co-executive producer. <br><br><br>Landscape is also developing Sacha Gervasi's "The Hypnotist" at Revolution, with Jim Carrey (news) attached to star. <br><br><br>Copyright © 2003 Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Variety is a registered trademark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc. and used under license. All Rights Reserved.<br> <p></p><i></i>
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Re: 92 Minutes

Postby Belbee » Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:41 pm

I've heart of The Hypnotist before, Jim's not in this 92 Minutes movie tho. <p></p><i></i>
Belbee
Lemony Snicket

Postby Re: 92 Minutes » Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:23 pm

oehhhhh cheryl, do you have the script from that? or the movie? (big Charlie Kaufman fan) <p>cableclair<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.soiledmypants.com">www.soiledmypants.com</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><-- my site<br>Failure isn't failure unless you give up...</p><i></i>

Return to The Speakeasy