Jim Carrey Online

Who reminds you of Jim ........

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby fluffy » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:29 am

OMG................you lucky thing..............lol................

but yes........he seems like a really decent bloke............(plus it helps that he looks like JImmy too............lol........)

and a farm......wow!..............thats fantastic...............it's awesome to think he's not bought into the hollywood cliche...........

(but then, Jim is in a different league altogether).......

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby trishroberts » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:47 am

I know I'm splitting hairs but I think bloke it better translated to guy. Like you would say he was a nice bloke/guy.
trishroberts
Man on the Moon

Postby fluffy » Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:34 pm

yeah you are right..........guy is more casual.....just like bloke......

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby carreyd away » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:31 am

I forgot to add, he's an organic farmer...

and a nice bloke! :lol:
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby fluffy » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:46 pm

lol.......................so he'll have 'happy pigs'..............and cows and chickens etc etc.............lol............

respect to him........he's doing something he obviously believes in........

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:49 pm

carreyd away wrote:I forgot to add, he's an organic farmer...

NOW you're talking. I'll look out for him at the Farmer's Market...lol..a pound of sun-ripened tomatoes with worms please...

It sounds so good..organic farming...i would love to have something like a farm-garden. sigh.
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:53 pm

i grew cherry tomatoes in my window boxes.............they were probably full of petrol related benzoates but they were MY tomatoes so they were FAB!!.................. :lol:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:04 am

Is Jim a farmer? I have MILK- :D :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreyd away » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:19 pm

I was watching Saturday Night Live last night, there's a new guy on there named Bill Hader (he was on a season of Punk'd). Anyways, after seeing him on a few SNLs I realized (although he doesn't look exactly like Jim) he reminds me of Jim in ILC.

He's second from the end in the white suit.

Like I said, he doesn't look like him, but he has the same mannerisms and he's an impressionist. I think Jim has got to be one of his influences. It's like he's posessed by Jim! Same rubbery movements, same manic comedy style... has anybody else seen him this season? Last night they had Jason Lee on and I was crying with laughter...
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby wonderbunny » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:13 am

Since I don't really 'know' Jim, my perception of him reminds me of an college buddy. He would say and do just about anything. Many times he was so over the top, and sometimes he crossed the line... but he was so adorable no matter what he did I still loved him. Yes, a few ties my feelings were hurt. All he had to do was give me that wink and devilish grin and I knew it was his way of teasing me. He knew exactly what buttons to push and it drove me nuts. Shock therapy. In many ways he was the one who broke down my 'ice princess' persona (his term) He later called me Dopey; cuz I didn't talk much and always wore really baggy sweaters
wonderbunny
Lemony Snicket

Postby fluffy » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:53 am

lol..................he sounds fun..........lol.................i would have probably fallen for him if i were you.........lol...........(assuming he didn't look like a Hobbit.....lol)

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby wonderbunny » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:18 am

wonderbunny wrote:Since I don't really 'know' Jim, my perception of him reminds me of an old college buddy. He would say and do just about anything. Many times he was so over the top, and sometimes he crossed the line... but he was so adorable no matter what he did I still loved him. Yes, a few times my feelings were hurt. All he had to do was give me that wink and devilish grin and I knew it was his way of teasing me. He knew exactly what buttons to push and it drove me nuts. Shock therapy. In many ways he was the one who broke down my 'ice princess' persona (his term) He later called me Dopey; cuz I didn't talk much and always wore really baggy sweaters
, but I learned how to laugh out loud and at myself.
wonderbunny
Lemony Snicket

Postby justfacts » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:02 am

When I watched Desparate Housewives I thought the receptionist looked like a younger Jim. This isn't the greatest picture of him but it's all I could find

justfacts
Dumb & Dumber

Postby thecablegal » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:09 am

Although he looks NOTHING like Jim, Matt LeBlanc sometimes does faces that remind me of Jim, and sometimes the way he says things is the way Jim would say them. I've noticed it a few times.
Muse - 10, 11, 14, 22 & 23 November 2006
Muse - Wembley Stadium - 16 & 17 June 2007
Muse - Royal Albert Hall - 12 April 2008
Muse - 10 November 2009 & 13 November 2009
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:08 pm

I don't know his name. . .but wow!

Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext