Jim Carrey Online

Jim at the Rolling Stones Concert - Nov.8/2005

Post all recent pictures of Jim Carrey here and share them with us. Please post where it was added.

Postby trishroberts » Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:43 pm

Fab pics, Jim looks like he's having a great time, nice and relaxed. My God Ronnie is an ugly git gawd bless him.
trishroberts
Man on the Moon

Postby jimliker » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:16 pm

wow coooooool. 8) ..........i luv them.....did anyone subscribed to c those paparazzi pics?

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:25 pm

Thanks Filly!

I think you have to belong to a Paparazzi company to join, Priya.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:05 pm

carreyd away wrote:funny... swedish model... how cliche

That's Sooooooooo 80's :wink:
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:10 pm

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:17 pm

lol............d'you think that's a wig Ronny has on............lol........i wonder if he's bald underneath........lol

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:18 am

TY Priya! Cute pics!*slurp*
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Clemmy » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:27 am

Thanks for sharing the pics. They are great...
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Clemmy » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:03 pm

fluffy wrote:sigh...................looking good Jimmy..............looking good........

:wink: ..........a much nicer jacket by the way............lol :wink: .............

black leather............yummy.......lol

Hmmmmm... black leather and tall, handsome guys go very well together...I saw a pic of Gerard Butler in black leather jacket... oh boy... that Scottish is sexy... Hey Fluffy are Scottish men usually sexy that way? :-k thinking about spending vacation in the UK \:D/
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:04 am

lol..............well Euan Macgregor and Sean Connery are good examples..........lol..............

Scottish men are generally very funny......like the Irish........
and we all know that a good sense of humour is VERY sexy in a man........ :wink: .

fluffs :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby portuguese_girl » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:02 am

Hot as usualy!!!! :shock: :D His girlfriend ,Anine Bing,look a little slutty.[sorry but that's my opinion,this is the only reason that I see to explain why she almost naked in the pictures]
I just don't understand why he doesn't make it official like he did to renne and lauren.
portuguese_girl
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Postby Clemmy » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:44 am

I've read somewhere that a billboard of Anine was banned in England for being too raunchy...

I think he just want to keep his private life private... tabloids speculate too much around celebrities' lives.
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Filomena » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:30 pm

He's obviously just having a great time, playing the field -- he just loves the company of beautiful women, and models have always been "it" for him. It's obvious he doesn't want to settle down right now, and who can blame him?

Like our good band Trooper used to sing "We're here for a good time, not a long time, So have a good time, the sun can't shine every day...." :wink:
The truth shall set you free.
Filomena
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby cotton » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:41 pm

Ok so let me get this straight. He has been dating Anine for over a year now and in the mean time he has been dating Jenny McCartney and they said last march he was dating Betina Holte again AND according to JT lining women up on the set of FWDAJ asking them out on dates? Yet besides what JT told us we have no proof of any of this. If Jim had a woman living in his house the Paparazzi would have caught this by now. And I don't think he would be quite so desperate and line up women and ask them out if he had a woman living with him.

I won't believe it till I see pics and I think that since they have supposedly been together over a year there would be at least one pic of them together. Plus when this rumor first started all the websites had the same exact story word for word and none of them were reliable websites which can only mean one thing. Some idiot started the rumor and all the other websites just copied and pasted it to their sites.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:08 pm

LOL............Ha ha ha ha ............'boys will be boys'.................lol.................

lol...........ok he likes pretty women.......name me a Hollywood A lister who doesn't??............lol.........

but i do wonder if these women can keep his interest intellectually?....lol.....
i'm not talking about nuclear physicists.....lol......just smart women who can 'give him a run for his money'..........AND be funny too................
So it's a 2-way kinda thing..........

Or perhaps he gets those needs met by his male buddies.....and the other :wink: needs are met by those model types??.........lol.......
I do wonder if he has female friends who aren't employees, partners of friends or family members though??

lol..........wouldn't the ideal, be a girl who can meet ALL his needs.....but still give him space to breathe??............lol...........

(lol.............plus she'd have to have the patience of a saint...................lol)

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Recent Photos