Jim Carrey Online

Jim hands?

Post all recent pictures of Jim Carrey here and share them with us. Please post where it was added.

Jim hands?

Postby *lion girl* » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:22 pm

I'm reading a book about how to "read the hand", and some of you might think "that's just fake!" but I have tryed on some I know and they said it was like I had read their life. It would have been extemly fun to read Jim Carreys hands! But the problem is, do anyone hane a picure of Jim's hands? please post it, I will write down what I can see in his hand :wink:
"Here I come to 'seize' the day!"
*lion girl*
A Christmas Carol

Postby lammy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:18 pm

:lol: That's so funny...2 years ago someone took a picture of their hands and gave it to me but I have no idea who it was- :lol: Oh and a picture of their penis too- :lol: I never found out who it was though- :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Rubberface » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:44 pm

Could you try with that picture?

Hehe... so, what do you think? Can you read shoes too?
---=Rubberface=---
Rubberface
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Postby cotton » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:58 pm

I have pics of his hands but I am not sure if they would show clear enough.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:20 am

Sylvester Stallones mum reads peoples bums............i think Jim should drop his kecks for a bum reading ............lol...........
(and JCO will have full coverage rights of course..............lol.......)

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby *lion girl* » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:53 pm

hmm.. well.. let me see..

"He changes fast out new ideas with something newer, and we can say that the inspirasjon floats free - undisturbed by rugged barrier."

"(...)he is a soft person, but also mysterious in the same way. The softnes means he can use his money free one day but be cheap another- dependes on what he give preference to at the moment."

"(...) shows taht this person have an unsure aditue on his life. He have limited comminucation, espesialy if it is about to show warm feelings."

It wasn't so eay to see anything from the pic Rubberface gave me, but I think this is right. I am not sure on the last one, but on the two first I an pretty sure. If the pic was sharper I could get more of it then...
*lion girl*
A Christmas Carol

Postby fluffy » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:36 pm

"(...)he is a soft person, but also mysterious in the same way. The softnes means he can use his money free one day but be cheap another- dependes on what he give preference to at the moment."

lol............are you trying to say that one minute he's throwing his cash around and the next he's as tight fisted as a Scotsman............lol???

LOL.......perhaps there's some Scottish blood hidden in the Canadian genes..........lol..........

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Rubberface » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:37 am

*lion girl* wrote:It wasn't so eay to see anything from the pic Rubberface gave me, but I think this is right. I am not sure on the last one, but on the two first I an pretty sure. If the pic was sharper I could get more of it then...

lol... I posted this pic as a joke. I'm pretty impressed that you managed to see all of this with his hands in the cement!
---=Rubberface=---
Rubberface
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Postby *lion girl* » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:40 pm

well, I looked on the shape on his hands. The book doesn't just read inside the hand, it also reads how his hand is shaped ans a lot of other ways to read a hand :D
*lion girl*
A Christmas Carol

He signed, the day B4 my birthday.

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:02 pm

That's kinda neat, where was the print done, it this the Canadian one or the US one? I'd like to stand in his foot prints, I do that all the time in the winter, I like to follow snow prints and see if I can tell where the person verred off the path.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:05 pm

lolCotton!!!!............what was it you said about Jim contemplating writing 'place breasts in handprints' instead of Merrily Merrily merrily??...........

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:31 pm

That's funny.

But the hands aren't large enough.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:47 pm

That is ok I am sure Jim's hands are one size fits all.

lolCotton!!!!............what was it you said about Jim contemplating writing 'place breasts in handprints' instead of Merrily Merrily merrily??...........

Yea that was what he said on Jay Leno while promoting Ace2. He also said he was going to use" HEY OJ I THINK I FOUND YOUR KNIFE!!!" or"If your feet are this big congratualtions on your penis" But he was just joking of course.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Re: He signed, the day B4 my birthday.

Postby xmassmurdere » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:55 am

Canadian Jayne wrote:That's kinda neat, where was the print done, it this the Canadian one or the US one? I'd like to stand in his foot prints, I do that all the time in the winter, I like to follow snow prints and see if I can tell where the person verred off the path.

i think that is in grauman's chinese theater on hollywood blvd.
xmassmurdere
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Realdini » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:42 pm

Woow... we also have that kinds of hands at "Liseberg".. they have many sorts of stars there... but not Jim Carrey.. :( ....
"And thats the way the cookie crumbles"
Realdini
Yes Man

Next

Return to Recent Photos