Jim Carrey Online

Care to share a story?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby kasper » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:43 am

We've all felt this way...

The room is dark. So dark, that the young girl panting heavily in her twin-size bed couldn’t see her tiny hand in front of her face. She’s wanting to scream for her mom... but as her mouth opens, only cracked breath emerges into the air. It’s hopeless... but the fear remains none the less.
She now pulls her covers over her face, but even that quick action scares her and causes heat to arise her spine. Only seconds pass, but sweat falls from her forehead... its even now becoming complicated to breathe. She lays there, getting hotter and hotter.
And with every breathe, a light seems to show threw the covers....brighter... brighter... brighter. The door had opened... it was her mom. She just knew it.
She pulls her covers back down as she sits up with her hair sticking to her cheeks.
And what she sees in the doorway was unexpected...
Her cat had pushed the door open. She breathes a sigh of relief. It was her cu to emerge quickly from her dark, haunted room to her parents’ save arms.
What makes you weak is what makes me stronger.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Sounds like something similar happened to me like that....

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:53 pm

Same searching, finally I retraced all my steps and realized I had opened the hood of my then Suburban to check something.
I went back, checked under the hood, very sceptical that I would never find them, but lo and behold they were close to the hitch that connects to shut the hood, they must have fallen or hooked on by accident and just stayed there. I have no idea how it happened, but I was so upset and frustrated while looking for them. Now I always have them on a neck rope and keep them around my neck or have the tag hanging out of my purse to let me know at all times where they are.
This new thing with the car doors unlocking from afar is a good idea for people like me.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:12 pm

:)
The 'key' thing happened to someone in my house... so I know the frustation. The only thing untrue is the aquarium. We don't have any!
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:10 am

The Farm Keepers

On an island in the middle of an ocean lived a friendly monster named Arian. He didn't attack ships or breathe fire or create storms. He was a peace-loving soul who spent his time gardening and writing poems. No kidding. He was also a vegetarian. So when a ship carrying two pirates wrecked on the island, they was startled to find a smiling Arian welcoming them to his abode. They two rough muggers were impressed with the garden and were treated to a session of fine poems. But Arian noticed they were tired and hungry and offered them a meal of Romaine lettuce salad with home-made ranch dressing and walnuts. The nonplussed pirates were disappointed by the lack of meat, but hungrily downed the meal anyway.

The two unclean and dishevelled pirates were getting tired of living off of destroying other ships. They had long wanted to be decent citizen's. But away from the ocean, society would insist on a payback they were not willing to give. On this godforsaken island they saw their opportunity. They approached Arian with a the request. Arian thought about this long and hard and finally agreed to let them stay on the condition that they would live according to his rules. The pirates agreed.

The plan Arian had was simple. Get these guys to work on his farm! Mornings were devoted to farming technique lessons and afternoons to practical demonstrations and very soon the gang worked in tandem to produce the best quality fruits and vegetables ever seen. They names themselves Arian and Co. They constructed a new ship and the now well-dressed and well-mannered duo would go out to the sea and sell some of their produce to ships passing by, who would actually came back for more. They were careful to keep their source a secret. And so Arian had a flourishing farm business and the pirates were grateful to him for finding them a haven.
-
“Although the world is very full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” - Helen Keller
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:12 pm

Correspondent : What made you use a saucepan for a helmet?
JC : It was a WWII replica helmet from an antique store gifted to me by a friend, and I just went ahead and used it.
Correspondent : What was your reaction to the photo and caption?
JC : I shared a hearty laughter with friends who took great pleasure in bringing it to my notice.
Correspondent : Would you be wearing it again?
JC : Yes, to the next Oscars.
Correspondent : Could you comment on your future projects?
JC : Skinny dipping with cotton.
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby kasper » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:59 am

OOHH! That's great.
I bought that magazine today. I had to make sure that he was really in it though... so I had my sister grab an issue and we were flippin' threw it in the middle of wal-mart trying to find him in there. I kinda felt stupid... but yea, anyway... in a way it does sort of resemble a sauce pan, lol. I don't see how that could protect him very well... but hey, he probably wanted to show off his sexy sunglasses.

Loved that though. Very funny :D
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby kasper » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:45 am

A lovely dork
“... I wish I would have done what I felt in my heart.”
I was going threw a stage; all black, bad attitude that will-supposedly-make-you-cool stage. My favorite place to go when I was decked out in my black and fishnet tights was the mall... a place where you could give an innocent old lady starring at you the wrong way a bad glance and not feel bad about it.
On this particular day, I went with my sister and her boyfriend. As we were approaching the mall, I noticed a school bus pull up. A load of teens were coming out of the bus, and I knew it was going to be more loud then usual... and crowded... which is something I despise while I’m trying to shop in the rather small stores.

Usually when we would get inside the mall, we would automatically be hungry as the smells of all different kinds of food met our noses. As always, we went our separate ways to order our usual – mine being a number 3 at taco bell with a sierra mist. As I was ordering, I noticed a guy wearing a blue dress shirt, light colored pants, dress shoes, and the kind of hairstyle the young guys have on church days. This boy was with the group of teens from the school bus. He turned to me as my eyes set on the expressionless face of a dork with big teeth and glasses. I turned away, grabbed my food, and headed to the table where my sister and her boyfriend sat.
We chatted away sitting next to a table by some teens from the bus as I awkwardly ate my taco as lettuce and tomato and cheese fell out of it with every bite I took.

...And as soon as I turned to the left of me was as soon as all of my attention was on these certain people at the table next to ours. I saw “the dork” heading towards these two blonde girls and three guys at a table. As he was about to sit next to them, the girl place her hand on the chair and said emotionless, “Seats taken”.
He said nothing, turned and headed towards an empty table and chairs. He was hurt, and I was mad...even madder when 5 minutes turned to 10 and nobody had sat in the place that was supposedly “taken”.
There was a voice inside my head saying, “Go sit by him, talk to him.” After all, nobody would miss me at this table. They were busy keeping each other company.
The more I thought on getting up and carrying my food to this dork, the more my heart pounded and something inside me urged me to just do it... I had nothing to lose.

As we were driving in the car on the way home, I starred out the window remembering the lovely dorks face. Feeling every bit of hurt he might have felt. He was the story that you hear about... the sad boy who gets beaten up by the popular guy at school.
God was telling me to do something that day... to do something that not only I wanted to do, but something that the boy might have appreciated... that might have helped him to see that not everybody in this world is like those five teenagers.
“I wish I would have done what I felt in my heart.” I uttered out in the backseat of my moms red grandam as my sisters boyfriend drove down the street.
“What are you talking about?” My sister said, turning around to look at me with a confused look on her face. I just smiled.
I still haven’t forgotten him... that lovely dork I saw at the mall that day... I hope that since I didn’t do what God really wanted me to do, that he sent he sent him someone else to do my unattended job... to give him a friend.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:31 am

The train arrived and I was sad to go but I had to go. My other half was waiting for me to arrive at the station were he was. Everything was fine until one moment all went dark.

Here I am waiting for my other half to arrive at the station were I am. I wait and wait and she hasn't came. All of a sudden everything goes dark.

(The train were the woman was in had collided with another. The man had a heart attack.....somehow he felt her death and died himself....)

Strange- :shock:

Cheesy-but Love is strange...they were meant to be only in heaven.
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby kasper » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:45 am

Thats pretty.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

RE: Fun stories.

Postby Countess Olafina squalor » Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:46 am

One day, when i was on holiday in spain with my mum and dad i found a ladybug backpack in some shop, i asked my mum and dad to buy it for me and they did it. i named the backpack Doizee and i looked after her well....now Doizee hasn't got any stuffing in her and she is losing her antennae and she now smells really bad but i still love her. "You could say that she used to be "stuffed". Ha ha ha, boom boom!"- Basil Brush.[/quote]
yours sincerly, Countess Olafina equalor
Countess Olafina squalor
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:30 am

lol.................you remind me moew of Evil Edna........ :wink:

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

RE: Stories.

Postby Countess Olafina squalor » Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:28 am

Once at Disneyland i went into the Alice in Wonderland maze and i got lost in the middle but i found the map and found my way out.
Countess Olafina squalor
The Majestic

Postby lammy » Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:12 pm

When I was younger I'd say 14 my boyfriend left me cause I didn't want to kiss him- :lol: :?
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

RE: Stories.

Postby Countess Olafina squalor » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:32 am

When i was at my aunt's house with my parents we watched Wallace and Gromit and i became a fan of Wallace and Gromit from then on.
Countess Olafina squalor
The Majestic

Postby lammy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:02 am

I learned how to swim by almost drowning-the stupid lifeguard was staring at me telling me I could do it and all I was thinking was about punching his lights out-but then ofcourse I was only 10 and that was out of the question- :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to The Speakeasy