Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey's nephew killed in car crash

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

My deepest sympathy goes out to everyone who loved him!!

Postby cable girl » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:13 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm just SO sorry to hear the sad news about Jim's nephiew too!! My deepest sympathy goes out to him and everyone else who loved Marty!! Losing a loved one, especially when they're so young, is so tragic and something that will never, ever completely heal in your heart! I hope Jim and his family will find a way to try and cope with this huge loss and find comfort, although I know; it's SO difficult!! May he rest in peace!! As Kim Appleby so beautifully put it when her sister died; "Out of sight, but never out of heart and mind!"

I know exactly what if feels like to lose a loved one; my father died in a horrific car accident back in 2001, when I was only 22! I am not over that yet, and probably never will be completely! He was a remarkable man, so kind and loving! He didn't deserve to die at age 51 at all!! There's not a day that passes that I don't think of him; I'll always love and miss him so much!!

If there's anyone out there reading my message who has gone through a similar thing and feel the need to talk about it to someone; don't hesitate for a second to send me a message - I'll always be here to listen and give advice if I can!!

Take care of eachother!
Ann
~ "Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth"~ / Jim Carrey
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Postby Lana » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:49 pm

im very very sorry Jim for your lose. hope your sister can get over it.
Charades , pop skill , Water hyacinth , named by a poet. Imitation of life.
>>>>tangerine<<<<
Lana
Dumb & Dumber

why?

Postby Serena » Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:34 pm

I'm sorry very much for your nephew Jim!
Unfortunately I've known only now because I live in Italy, I'm Italian, and here the american news arrive later!
I'm sorry very, very, very much, really!
Hold out! Condolences! I love you!
:cry:

SERENA
Serena

Postby Sweetheart » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:38 pm

I KNOW THIS IS REALLY LATE BUT ITS JUST AWFUL AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT Jim IM S SORRY FOR YOURS AND THE FAMILIES LOSS I TOO LOST A LOVED ONE IN A CAR ACCIDENT SO I KNOW HOW IT FEELS. i HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT OK FOR THE FAMILY
Sweetheart
Once Bitten

Postby lammy » Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:06 am

Just so you feel better-nothing in this life is late,it is never late for anything.

I too feel like I am going to lose my father...he has diabetes and he had an operation but the operation didn't work and he is going for another one and if this doesn't heal up he will have to have his foot cut. I don't get along with him because he has been a bad man through out his life and I fear that he will kill my mom if they have to cut his foot- :cry: :cry: :cry: He has a gun and he has threatend my mom and I know my mom fears him...so sad. I have my daughter stay with her during the week to keep an eye out for her but she is alone on the weekend and this scares me cause I don't know what will happen. We will loose our jobs,I will loose my mom-DAMN-I hate thinking about this but I had to get it out. Not to mention the man that is letting my mom rent the restaurant payed me 3dollars an hour when I was working for him- :?

Life is not fair....what is life if we can't feel save or secure that tomorrow will be okay.

I feel for everyone...I'm sorry for everything bad that happens to everyone-I'm SORRY... :cry:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

My grandpa had diabetes also

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:33 pm

He had to have his foot amputated. He was living before I was born.
People who are diabetic have alot of mood fluctuation if they do not stabalize their sugar. One day high, sugar changes, goes low. I suggest you read up on people who have had to live with diabetics. My grandma and grandpa both had it. If I find anything that may help, I'll let you know. Don't mean to make light but just think about this: He can't run very fast on one foot. But I know what it is like because I have a plate in my ankle and not walking for several months made me realize and gave me compassion for those with just one foot or could not walk at all. We should be thankful everyday to just have two feet.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Dannyk » Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:10 pm

:cry: :cry:
I hope the familys okay and am so sorry...what a tradegy :cry: :cry:
"Kick his ass seabass"
"Hey creeeep"
"Advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage."
"No! It wasn't me! It was the One Armed Man!"
Dannyk
In Living Color

Postby Dannyk » Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:11 pm

Im so sorry i hope the family is okay :cry: :cry:
what a tradegy :cry: :(
"Kick his ass seabass"
"Hey creeeep"
"Advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage."
"No! It wasn't me! It was the One Armed Man!"
Dannyk
In Living Color

Re: My grandpa had diabetes also

Postby lammy » Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:58 pm

Canadian Jayne wrote:He had to have his foot amputated. He was living before I was born.
People who are diabetic have alot of mood fluctuation if they do not stabalize their sugar. One day high, sugar changes, goes low. I suggest you read up on people who have had to live with diabetics. My grandma and grandpa both had it. If I find anything that may help, I'll let you know. Don't mean to make light but just think about this: He can't run very fast on one foot. But I know what it is like because I have a plate in my ankle and not walking for several months made me realize and gave me compassion for those with just one foot or could not walk at all. We should be thankful everyday to just have two feet.

Thank you but he is a grouch of an old man. That is why I get scared for my mom. But thank you....

And I hope Jim is feeling better now-
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby dede_di » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:26 pm

I truly understand the lose of a nephew. Mine was 19 and on his way to college with a friend. They were passing a truck when a car shot out from a side road and hit them. The driver was unhurt and my nephew lost his life. So I sure understand the sadness this brings to a family. So young and nothing either one of them could have done to stop this horrible accident. God speed to all of Jim's family.
dede_di

Postby Realdini » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:02 pm

thats to bad.... :(
I feel sorry for his family....
"And thats the way the cookie crumbles"
Realdini
Yes Man

Previous

Return to Stop The Press!