Jim Carrey Online

What is a star/celeb. admired for?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

What is a star/celeb. admired for?

Postby lammy » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:26 am

I admire Jim because of the things he has done to be famous. But is it really worth it?

I want to know what you guys think?
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:17 am

Besides, he doesn't need me to make him feel good-he can feel good all by himself, with his daughter,with his friend,money,house,car,work...blah and so on.

A star is made from us and what is the use if they feel threatend by us?

Anyways, I want to thank you all for giving me a chance to express my feelings,thoughts and stories. You all are the ones who deserve to be recognize, without you all this site would be a flop,boring and useless!

Keep on dreaming,keep up hope-love God, respect eachother, feel free to express your feelings, to share your hopes and to know your hearts cause without faith live is not worth living.

I will be helping someone who really needs my help-my friend, he really needs me and I need someone who needs me- :D

You guys are great no matter who says otherwise...

Take care- and for Jim...(lol) Stay you! :wink:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Conor » Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:16 pm

i njever could really understasnd why someone is admired especially as celebrity and heres how i see it. celebrites are like everyon else except they have a pinch more talent than us....i mean come when it comes down to the ine at an audition its the casting directors thoughts that matter.....not how good the actor is....it was really complicated for me to sazy a celebrity really isnt any diffrent but they are exactly the same as everyone else.....so i think they should get the respect normal people do.
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby mav » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:55 pm

He's gifted to make people laugh and uses this gift a lot, not just in movies but in real life as well..is the reason I admire him.

If he didn't do physical comedy, he would still be a terrific actor and I would admire him for his sincerity and amiability.

Also that he doesn't let life-challenges bog him down and fights to maintain optimism.... which is a good thing since his sense of humor brings joy to millions.
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:36 pm

He's unique...............it's as simple as that for me.........he is potentially the best actor of our generation, yet continues to be under-rated......
But MOTM, Truman and ESOTSM changed a lot of misconceptions.........and he's gonna continue to do so as long as he has faith in his talents.............and if that ever wavers he will know that his fans have more than enough faith in him........
He's an enigma..........he's a talent.......he's a force........he's just a man.....he's Jimmy....... :wink: ............'go Jimmy Gene!!!'....lol =D>

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby kasper » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:48 pm

A lot of people are respectable and admired because of how they got to where they are now. Its not about them being famous and being rich. It isn't to me.

Thats a reason why I like Jim. He knew what he wanted to do, and he wasn't going to let anything stop him. God blessed him majorly.
The fact that he has accomplished so much just by wanting it so bad and GOING for his dreams...is highly, highly respectable.
What makes you weak is what makes me stronger.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Realdini » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:52 pm

You are so right Kasper!
Jim never let anything stop him
"And thats the way the cookie crumbles"
Realdini
Yes Man

Postby lammy » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:56 am

God did bless him now is he satisfying God by making God happy?
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby kasper » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:25 pm

God blessed him with talent but we all know what disappoints God and what hurts God's feelings.
And Jim is NOT perfect.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:14 pm

I think celebrity's give common ground to complete strangers. I mean look here! I'm talking to people from Norway, and Egypt, and India, England, Scottland, and more all because of Jim Carrey!
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:30 am

Yes but we are not helping anyone-we are actually hurting ourself by wanting to be with someone who will never meet us.
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:34 am

but it's our choice Lammy............we don't have to be here........ :wink:

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jimenem » Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:52 pm

I don't want to be with him. And since I'll never meet the man anyway, Why not talk to some people who want to, like me. Or have met him. Thats Why I'm here. You won't meet him through this webite. :)
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:38 pm

You are right fluffy- :D No one is doing anything to us but ourselves. I just feel bad sometimes for those who cry and have a heartattack when they see a celeb.- :shock: I mean how strange does a celeb feel when that happens? OR what do they say about those who do this behind closed doors?
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby kasper » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:24 pm

I don't feel bad for the ones who cry when they see someone they've been wanting to see, I'm excited for them but also embarrassed... because I know the after effect I'd feel if I did that. AHH I'd want to die. It would be humiliating. But then again, I would know that to them it was nothing because it happens so much.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Next

Return to The Speakeasy