Jim Carrey Online

A request to Carrey fans for new Jim Carrey book!

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Postby fluffy » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:30 pm

you can't write a biography in advance :roll: .....things could change..........he'll want to do lots of things but circumstances will get in the way of a lot of them..............how on earth could she write a book about stuff he doesn't even know he wants to do yet??..........:wink:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby jimliker » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:15 pm

ok everyone..what do u think about my opinion to publish the new Jim Carrey Book

We the members of Jim Carrey Online website are sure that all Jim Carrey fans around the world would like to read about "the versatile actor Jim Carrey" ; his life, his charisma, his persona & last but not the least his ability to become one of the highest paid actor in Hollywood & still maintain his down to earth nature!

The new Jim Carrey book would help all his fans to get a glimpse of Jim Carrey - the actor & Jim Carrey - the guy next door.

His success as an actor is growing with his almost every movie becoming a blockbuster! His fan following is increasing all over the world.

The latest Jim Carrey book will have a more closer look about the star's life- his house, his family, his friends,etc. The extra material included would be messages from his fans. Some stories about Carrey sightings by his fans who will tell all other fans who havent met him that what a privilege it is to get a chance to meet Jim Carrey & how humble he is off screen. There will be some interesting stories of Jim Carrey fans who worked as an extra in his movie will tell their experience about working with Jim. There will also be many sweet pictures which his fans took when they met him.

There will be pictures of Jim Carrey at various charity concerts or institutions, etc. Also, there will be comments about him by his co-stars who would also tell us about how Jim is in real life & reel life.

There will be detailed information about spiritual side of Jim Carrey - about his Faith, his Beliefs,etc. There would be wonderful childhood pictures of Jim telling about his childhood memories. Then there will be comments about Jim by his family members & friends.

There will be a special feature added to this new book : "Jim as a father". Few pages of the book completely dedicated to Jim Carrey & his relationship with his daughter "Jane" with sweet pictures of Jane & Jim. Both Jane & Jim will talk about their relationship & their views about each other. Then another special feature would be Jim Carrey talking about himself & his personality & what difference does he feel about himself from childhood to adulthood & till fatherhood. Also, what he "used to think" & now what he thinks about Love, realtionship & marriage. He will also talk about his future plans & what would he be doing 10 years from now. Jim also talk about his relationship he had with his father.

There will be Jim's complete filmography & information about his upcomming movies.

It will be a complete book to read about Jim Carrey & it is for sure that the book will be a total sell out!! So, all Jim Carrey fans are awaiting for this wonderful book to publish soon.

This can only be possible if Jim is willing to contribute to make this wonderful book about his life. :?

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:22 pm

HHHHmmmm..............sure, it's an interesting angle but i have problems with the section on 'Jim as a father'.........Jane has to be protected....she's just starting out herself and needs some anonymity.............

I reckon once he's explored all genres, broken all preconceptions about his abilities and possibly acieved the Oscar, thus enabling him to stick 2 fingers up to the establishment.....Then, and only then, will he feel ready to put pen to paper................it's not as if he needs the dosh....lol

But perhaps he's saving that priviledge for Jane..........a lot of kids do the bios.......... :wink:
But sometimes it feels like bios come once the star is fading........Jims going into orbit.............he's not burnt his brightest yet............ :wink:

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:32 pm

That's a great layout :D It sounds so good.

Then again, I feel he doesn't want to :(
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:11 am

well ask yourself why he's not done one by now.............after 20 years in the industry.......... :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:48 am

I'rather read what he thinks of life, than read what he has done with his life- :lol:

Somethings were meant to be just for oneself- :arrow:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:08 am

fluffy wrote:well ask yourself why he's not done one by now.............after 20 years in the industry.......... :wink:

ok, I asked myself. Then what?

:lol: Short of him whispering into my ears, I would never know for sure.
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:13 am

exactly.............but he's gotta have his reasons............ :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby justfacts » Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:13 pm

I agree.. besides I am sure he has so much more he wants to accomplish before he sits down to write about his life... that seems to be something you do after you have done everything you wanted to do
justfacts
Dumb & Dumber

I hope....

Postby Canadian Jayne » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:33 pm

that he is continually writing his life in journals and pictures, a journal
is the best life history anyone can put down on paper.
Why wait for someone else to do it when you can be doing it all along.
His story is really his story.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to Stop The Press!