Jim Carrey Online

What type of woman would be perfect for Jim?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

What type of woman would be perfect for Jim?

Postby love2laugh » Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:25 am

All of us aside ... what type of woman do you think would be right for Jim? Physical characteristics, occupation, age and personality all to be considered ...
love2laugh
Introducing Janet

Postby fluffy » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:55 pm

a kind, loyal and patient one................... :lol:

i've edited out that enormous diatribe.................because at the end of the day it doesn't matter.............it's whoever makes him happy.........on relection i didn't feel it was appropriate for me to write so much about an unknown subject....... :wink:

fluffy :wink:
Last edited by fluffy on Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:19 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:35 pm

A blonde.

:)
Just kidding. Let's see....

mutual respect ....with this i mean respect each others opinions as well as try to understand the differences and sometimes accept them. Not to summarily scoff or dismiss the others opinion, but to really listen and then scoff :lol

Is in the here and now....one who can be laidback, as well as have a sense of humor.... is comfortable with talk when you talk and quiet when quiet, or be bored or tired and want to be alone. One who is real.....but also expresses/communicates it in a non-offending manner.

Someone who loves him as much as he loves her. I think he is commitment-minded and would very much like it to be forever (who wouldn't?)

Someone who is a student of life...spiritual. I think life would teach us only if we let it. We cannot be unforgiving and refuse to learn and expect anything good to come out of it. It may call for a sacrifice of the ego in favor of love....this is most difficult...

At another level there are things like trust and compatibility, work and finances, personality differences, but it would not be difficult if all the above are present!
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:04 pm

HEY!!!!...............i'm blonde!! :shock: :D :D :D :D :D

will i do???...............lol.................

fluffy :lol:
Last edited by fluffy on Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:53 pm

...lol....I got too carried away with the 'forever' thing. But looking at it from just a dating perspective, someone like you or CP11 come to mind.
Let's see.... I've nothing to go by, he's dated so many, but anyways, ....blonde, 5 5" or above, preferably an actor, into fitness/adventure, intelligent, silly with a great smile. (I'm really not into match making :Lol)
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:03 pm

awe Mav..............you've made my day....no week....no wait...possibly my year............lol............

blonde, 5 5" or above, preferably an actor, into fitness/adventure, intelligent, silly with a great smile.

The only one i don't have is the actor thing............but i'm working on writing............i have my prized copy of Final Draft 7.1.....lol......i spend my life in the gym, i'm blonde, 5ft 5' and i'm told i have a cracking smile.....(but i'm too modest to possibly comment....lol...........).

'Bring it on Jimmy!'...............London Jan 06.......let's have a 'hot' date......lol.........(take your thermals though....lol)...................

(sigh............a girl can dream.............lol............)

but yep!................i'd like to think that think Jim and i would get on brilliantly........it would certainly be a giggle..................even if it wasn't 'love at first sight'..................lol :lol: :lol: ...........

fluffy :wink: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by fluffy on Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby jimliker » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:10 pm

well i think a woman perfect for Jim would be :
smart,intelligent,honest,understanding,caring,romantic & pleasing personality....oh wait...thats me!! :lol:

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:13 pm

yep.............that sounds like all of us.............lol

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby kasper » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:41 pm

Only Jim could decide who would be perfect for him. But, then again... this is just for fun, right? Heh :D

In my opinion, he needs someone who loves him so much that their willing to go threw whatever crap they have to go threw in order to be with him.
And he would have to love her just as much... of course.

Nothing else matters.
What makes you weak is what makes me stronger.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:49 am

I really do not know him inside or out...

I would want him to be with a woman that loves to be loved. A woman that would make him feel right in any type of situation. A woman that would be a friend to his daughter and a mother when she needs one. A woman that knows that God is Love and Love is all that he wants us to be.

Someone that respects him for all that he has been through, a woman that wants to visit his parents grave and thank them for having such a person like Jim on this world. A woman that doesn't like to party only with him. A faithful one, a caring soul. A woman that can make him smile even when there is nothing to smile about.

A woman that will wipe his tears away and be strong for him cause life is not easy, love is something that is precious.

Am not saying I am that one, but I am describing myself in a way. I really wished that his parents were alive to hug them so hard that their eyes would pop out- :? :? I really feel for him, don't know why and don't know if I should.

Anyway-as long as he is happy that is all that counts.

Now all I want is LOVE and am sure that is all he wants-true love- :oops:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:42 pm

Lammy, you gotta do what's right for you and the kids...........if he's not the one then you've gotta re-evaluate..........don't marry because you are scared of being alone...........

stay strong.....

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:29 pm

I'll be honest with you fluff- this man has no qualities that make me horny-LOL!!! Really, my type of MAN is like Jim, a proffesional,secure about himself, smart, handsome, loveable,tall,a person who can challenge my mind and this guy doesn't challenge not even my toe- :? He thinks because he talks to me about God and knows the bible inside out that he has power over me- :roll: :roll:

I really needed you guys help on this one and thankx, I'm still young and I am not 30 yet..I said if I turned 30 and was not married that I would never marry- :D

Am still waiting for my husband to come and pick me up at my job on a black horse- :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:44 pm

Hon...........as i said............i've been there........i've been engaged..............i was with him for 14 years.....but something always held me back from making the commitment............i just didn't feel a connection psychologically..............he didn't make me feel safe and secure.............and i probably didn't make him feel it either.............basically we were bad for each other..............
I've realised you HAVE to be friends with the your future spouse.......you've gotta love him as a friend as much as a lover...........because with friendship comes respect, trust, support and all the qualities a marriage needs..............
Chemical attraction is great............but there will be times when life is tough and it wanes........you need to be friends in order to weather those times.......................
Without friendship you only have 1/2 a relationship................ :wink:

Plus, it helps if you make each other laugh........... :wink:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Filomena » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:19 pm

Here's my two cents.

A soul mate is someone you love.

If you feel alive, passion, longing, and that you can follow him to the end of the earth and back, then you're with your soul mate.

If you recognize his faults, and still want to be with him, then you're with your soul mate. If you can forgive him, NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES, and you know you absolutely cannot live without him bc you'll be miserable if you do, then you're with your soul mate.

It's all about your heart and your emotions. I've been using this, almost like a formula, to make choices and decisions in my life. And it seems to be working.

When you follow your heart, then everything else seems to fall into place. That's when you're going to discover that the person you love is someone you have commonalities with. The same interests, goals and ways of doing things. If not, then it's not your heart that's talking, it's your brain rationalizing your decision for you.

Follow your heart, it will never fail you. Try it and see!
The truth shall set you free.
Filomena
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby comicpisces11 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:54 pm

Fluffy...awww...thanks for the first post. You know me so well! He he he! LOL. :wink:
Profound words are not clever. Clever words are not profound. -Verse 81 of the Tao Te Ching
comicpisces11
The Mask

Next

Return to The Speakeasy