Jim Carrey Online

5 things before you die....................

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby Jimenem » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:37 pm

Not to discourage you from posting further Janedo.

Fluffy's Bark is worse than her Bite. . . :D :lol:
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:48 pm

GGGGrrrrrrrrrrr...........WOOF!!.........Woof!!........LOL..........i'm a pussycat really...........

it's just that there's no specific proof..........and if i were Jim i'd be irritated to think people were speculating about it............but it's just my opinion i guess................

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Hasnt he admitted

Postby janedo » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:29 am

I think it was the Jane Pauly show I was watching when she was talking about celebs and bi-polar , Jane Pauly is also bi-polar.... LET ME ask you something fluffy.........Does it bother you that Jim Carrey very possibly could be ..............does that make him less perfect in your eyes..........or do you share Tom Cruise's opinion that were all just imagining our problems and we should get over it? It took me three years and a couple of stays in the hospital to accept my situation so I dont throw things around lightly......
janedo
Copper Mountain

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:54 am

not in the slightest.................I wouldn't like him any less if he shouted about any issue from the rooftops............but it's his business...................
And i know he's not perfect............that's what makes him so interesting and fascinating................

As for Mr Cruise...............no of course i don't subscribe to his perspective......

My point is simply that unless Jim says he specifically suffers from a condition people shouldn't speculate about it..........that's how rumours start...........

fluffy :wink:
Last edited by fluffy on Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:34 pm

Jim said he had depression or mood swings. That doesn't mean he has bipoar, as anyone would agree. Unless he himself says so, I wouldn't speculate.

I hope you are coping with your problem, Janedo.... and keep writing :D and being silly :wink:

And I would disagree with you fluffy... if Janedo wants to discuss her bipolar she's welcome to....heck, even start a separate thread in 'Off Topic'. It's been done before... discussed many things under the sun.
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:41 pm

Jim has said many times that he is Manic Depressive. He has never said he is Bipolar. I used to think that he was Bipolar too but after finding out more about I realized he isn't. He is 100% Manic Depressive. Poor guy.:(
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:43 pm

Just realizing now that Mav said almost the same thing. Oppps :oops:
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby *lion girl* » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:30 pm

Ok, here is what I want to do:

1. Become a famus movie actor.
2. Meet Jim Carrey!!!
3. Get a dog :lol:
4. Find love :)
5. Read book 12 of Lemony Snicket a seiers of unfornale events (and every book coming afther)
"Here I come to 'seize' the day!"
*lion girl*
A Christmas Carol

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:41 pm

:oops: ...................ok ........sorree.......... :wink: ....you know ........i'm a pussycat really............lol....................

hell, i don't care .........live and let live...........and your idea to have a separate 'help' thread is a good one............i recall we mentioned it a while ago but it wasn't started........... :wink: ..............

anyway..........welcome to the site Janedo.......you're gonna find it an interesting ride............lol..........

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

The only way to make an entrance is....

Postby janedo » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:50 pm

To fire everyone up and get their opinion :D I like to do that. NO hard feelings at all :wink: Im very thick skinned and only an honest reply is the correct one. Thank you for welcoming me, I am still learning all the spots on the forum and their appropriate topic chat...............Like the rest of you Im a big Jim Fan maybe from what i read not as big as some, but were all here sometimes a little delusional with the hope of making a connect ..............................but hey it is better number odds than the lotto =; hi my name is jane and well im a jimaholic ty
janedo
Copper Mountain

Postby Cheryl » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:48 pm

Surround myself with wonderfull people
Find homes for all the neglected children
Everyone eats!
At 3:00 everyone drinks coffee
Realise when things have ended and bow out gracefully....or fight like ....
Cheryl
Finders Keepers

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:29 pm

Realise when things have ended and bow out gracefully....or fight like ....

i'm finally learning to..............and it feels like i've been given my wings at last............. :wink:

ps...........there's a passion in the fighting too.......... :wink: (as long as no-one is brutalized)
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:35 pm

fluffy!! :) You delete your posts. My response is hanging in the air :lol:
Next time I'll make sure to quote you...
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:51 pm

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

hehehehehe

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jimenem » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:53 pm

I know she does. :lol: Time to start making little fluffy quotes pop up everywhere! :D

That would make for some great reading, Although she probably deletes them for a reason. so I will try my hardest not to interfere with your master plan to make all our responses look stupid! :lol:
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy