Jim Carrey Online

Do u think Jim Carrey ever come into "Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby mav » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:04 am

JT - it boggles me that you wouldn't give even conversation a try. Why?? I'm sure you regret it. Then why?? You said you could make people laugh. Bring that out girl! A conversation wouldn't hurt.
Last edited by mav on Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:27 am

I don't want to speak for JT but I can imagine it must be very hard to get up the nerve to speak to him and I am sure it must be very overwelming too. I think Jim himself has said it before that there are people who will come up to him and talk to him but there are others who like to keep their distance cause they are to nervous to talk to him. I can't remember his exact words but it was something like that.

JT I am sure you are not the only person who has done that to him and I am sure you won't be the last so don't think he hates you cause of that. After all look what he did to Jimmy Stewart! He knows it is not easy.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:33 am

true, and it's not cuz he's famous, there's just something about him that is overwhelming, it's really hard for me is all
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:35 am

oh and I'm not longing for anything, I don't wait around for him either, I just stay to myself and that's it, no boyfriend, no friends, nothing, just me
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby chika girl » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:20 am

Hey, thanks!! :lol: I will probably sound presumptuous by saying this, but I think that's how Jim would want JT to be! Just be happy, enjoy the simplicity in even the little things, and try to just be in the "here and now"!

Actually, I've heard him say things like that in interviews----it's great advice for all of us, right? :lol: The more positive you think and light you radiate out, the more enjoyable life is! JT- if you can think of Jim as sort of a gift that has brought you laughter and happiness in their simple, pure, beautiful states....then maybe you'll see it all a bit differently!! :D

Ok, enough of the Chika's "Deep Thoughts". Does anyone ever remember from Saturday Night Live's "Deep Thoughts with Jack Handey"? I think those skits were in the mid-90s?? How funny?
chika girl
Peggy Sue Got Married

Postby chika girl » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:29 am

Sorry, JT---my reply was out of order :roll: Oops!!

No, of course you're not longing, I just don't want you to be sad....you seem like a very sweet, sensitive person! That's a good thing!! I guess the only thing that would make sense maybe is to just be YOU!! As natural as you can.....I know how you feel to a slight degree- I met him once before and I felt like I was kinda a goof inside.....I don't get all star-struck- honestly, no offense, but I don't much care for the CELEBRETISM that this country has- but when it's someone you admire, you feel like you are in Junior High at a dance in a corner, with big zit on your face !! HA HA!! :P In actuality, it's probably more often than not in our heads that we freak! I think that deep down he is just as shy around people as any of us- it's his "job" in a way to go shake hands, act confident, etc.

ROCK ON JT and ENJOY the JC encounters, SISTER!! 8)
chika girl
Peggy Sue Got Married

Postby JT Carrey » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:47 am

yea I could care less about celebrities too, they come up to me all the time when I work on set with them, it's cool and all but they're just people, but Jim is different, at least to me, maybe cuz I've known him so long *sighsss* such a sexy man ;)
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:12 am

hhhmmm..............JT.........you've gotta keep it real babe............Your'e kinda living in a little dream..............and you are making yourself sad because it's not coming true.....................

Jim's just a man.............flesh and blood like us.............with flaws and weaknesess...............as well as all those delicious plus points..............

Just be yourself babe................if something comes of it great.....but if not you will know you kept your dignity and kept it real............. :wink:

fluffy :P

but JT...........you should consider the matter closed for today,you just had a bad day...............

Tommorrow is a new start............ :wink: ..............don't drag the baggage around.........cause it'll get heavier and heavier until you can't move.............and you have to choose..........leave it behind or be stuck in the same place with it.............. :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:12 pm

what do you mean living in a dream? I'm not even thinking of him, I'm depressed because of other issues in my life, not over some movie star
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:21 pm

ok babe...............i'm sorry if i've interpreted it all wrong.........
as i've said you have SOOOOO much going for you........give yourself a pat on the back.....you have achieved more than a lot of people.........and you are still really young............your chance will come...............
until then just chill..........you're doing great...!! :wink:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:33 am

Sorry JT, I know my questions are not helping your depression! I'll stop pestering you about it.... though it always makes me go 'aaarrrgghh'

Whatever your current problems are, I hope they pass away soon.....
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:43 am

thanks
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:04 am

I would faint. Then I would laugh at myself.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:46 pm

Hey, JT, Just promise us when ("when", not "if") you hit it big and star in all these famous movies dircted by all these famous directors, that you won't leave us . . . :( That would be too sad.

I mean that sincerely. You truly are an inspiration.
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:24 pm

well if he does come on and he reads this................

Hello Jimmy!!!................your fly is undone!..................... :wink:

gotcha!!

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy