Jim Carrey Online

Do u think Jim Carrey ever come into "Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby fluffy » Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:48 am

:cry: .............awe.....that's really sweet.......thankyou Chika....i'm really touched................ :wink:

seriously....that's a really lovely thing to say.........i'm sure you've made JT's day a whole lot better...........and you've certainly made mine a good one.....................Cheers!!!! \:D/

you are a sweetheart :wink: ...........

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:19 am

thanks chika, but I'm self-destructive, I don't like anyone to love me cuz I'm a hateful person :( I know Jim hates me..he should
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby nina » Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:11 pm

why should Jim hate you JT?
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you."
nina
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:44 pm

Oh no not again??? JT we have talked about this before. THE MAN DOES NOT HATE YOU!!! He is just a bit of a grump sometimes. I see that a little in my Bruce Almighty B-roll. He has a bit of a grumpy side even when he is joking around. Plus I think that when you get depressed, JT, you think everybody hates you especially Jim. I feel that way when I get depressed to. But it is not true and you know it so try not to think that way. Remember what happened last time you started a topic about this? A couple of people threatened to become ex fans.lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:54 pm

So what if he's a grumpy bugger at times.??...............it adds to his character...........if he was 'on' the whole time he'd be totally manic.........not a good place to be 100% of the time...........
With moody folk it's all about knowing when to be silent....let them vent off steam.....and support them when they hit earth again...............
so you let the grumps wash over you like water off a ducks back.......

But i suspect that JT has, perhaps in her mind, created a possible fantasy for herself............with Jim as her man............and it's not looking likely.............and it hurts ............ :cry:...........he doesn't hate you JT.............he doesn't know you to hate you..............he's aware of you on set..........but he doesn't know the girl...........
So don't get all paranoid thinking he hates you...............he can't hate that, which he does not know................. :wink:

So 'chin up old gal, best of British'......... :lol: :lol:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:02 pm

So what if he's a grumpy bugger at times.??...............it adds to his character...........if he was 'on' the whole time he'd be totally manic.........not a good place to be 100% of the time...........

Yea plus he is studly looking when he is grumpy. :twisted:
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:25 pm

he can easily find out about me by asking some people we both know, and it seems like he does know more about me than I know he does...

yea cotton, I'm depressed, have been for the past 5 days now, he's not really grumpy when I see him though, if he was, it would be easier to talk to him, he's usually too nice and happy when I see him and that's what intimidates me :(
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:06 pm

but JT................Jim's a grown man...........if he wants to make a move on you there's nothing to stop him...............if he doesn't however, you've gotta accept it............there's nothing any of us can do to change that..........i'm sorry........i don't mean to sound harsh.............
but nor do i want you to torture yourself about not being Jims girlfriend............because that will really hurt you.............

sure, we'd all like to know him personally but it's unrealistic.........
so tell yourself it's his loss and get on with your life...........you may be preventing yourself from truely finding 'the one' because of your fantasies..........reality is the best policy here babe...........

i hope i've not been too harsh..........but JT you've gotta live your own life..........
Jim is the icing..........not the cake....... :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:37 pm

Jim always makes a move I'm the one that turns him away, and I'm not saying that to make anyone upset with me, it's the truth, he always tries to start a conversation with me and I just give him this look as though I'm saying "don't talk to me" and walk away, I don't deserve anyone, I don't deserve friends, I always try to turn people away, that's how I am
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:28 pm

(By making a move.............i mean 'making a pass')............ :wink:

and perhaps they are the wrong people.................and your instinct is at work............ :roll:

just a thought...........perhaps you are looking in the wrong places.........

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:44 am

I'm not looking at all..I haven't looked for the past 5 years for a boyfriend, and I think a guy walking up to a girl to try and have a conversation with her is making a move, especially when he's singling that girl out
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:00 am

perhaps it's the cultural differences here......but just going up to someone and chatting isn't seen as a pass here.............not really...............
it's regarded as merely a friendly chat.....
it only becomes a pass when they ask to see you again and make arrangements...........buy you loads of drinks or ask if you'd like to get food.........or more obviously, try and kiss you...................................

so forgive me if i've misunderstood...............The American dating system is different to ours............

but even though JT............don't spend your life waiting for Jim to make a move............if he does great.........but if not you will be terribly dissapointed.............. :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby chika girl » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:12 am

Fluffy, you are very sweet and kind as well! You too JT! (And, not to leave out our old pal Cotton!) :lol:

Fluff I think it is sweet to give consolation to JT--- You're not harsh, just trying to make sense for her (in my opinion).....here's a thought---and, ok, a bit too "world through the rose-colored glasses" for some out there, but JT--- you can only "mourn" what you once had, right now you have an ideal of what Jim would be...right? Pardon me if I am not fully understanding your encounters/etc. with him.....why not be so glad for the piece that you do have? Many of those out there would give a lot to even meet him once!! ----Not to say you aren't special or deserve more, etc., but life is too precious and beautiful to always be longing.

Desire is great, etc., but sometimes it's nice to just "be".....

Be grateful for who you are, to be here, for the relationships you do have and can cultivate, etc.

Just a thought.....you don't have to listen to a thing I say.....I just thought it might help. :D
chika girl
Peggy Sue Got Married

Postby fluffy » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:29 am

exactly what i was trying to say...............you put it beautifully Chika :wink: ....................

Fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:54 am

Yea that was awesome, Chika. =D>
cotton
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy