Jim Carrey Online

What was your first like??...................

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

What was your first like??...................

Postby fluffy » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:20 pm

lol..................basically what was the first Jim Carrey movie you saw and how did it make you feel...?

Was it a thunderbolt of awe you felt (hehehe :wink: ).....or was it like mould.............it slowly enveloped you.........??

So to what movie did you lose your Jim virginity.....lol.....and was it amazing??......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me it was Bruce Almighty.............and i thought blimey!!!.......'he's HOT!!!'................
but i didn't give it much thought until ESOSM.....when i melted............completely..........totally...........deservedly...........

but this time i was in awe of his talent..........his sensitivity of portrayal........and his sheer ability...................

i crumbled and fell..........lol

But i like to think i'm an articulate, credible observer/fan........ :wink:
as opposed to a salivating, rabid dense one..................lol.................

ok............so what's your story??

fluffy :P
Last edited by fluffy on Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

I almost saw Jim many years ago at YUK YUK's

Postby Canadian Jayne » Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:21 pm

But my friend (who usually went to these things and has her own kinda humour suggested I not, since I am such a Prude and probably wouldn't like it since it would be kinda off color) so I didn't go, but I wanted to.
Time wise I think it was probably one of the films my kids wanted to see,
I'll have to ask them, I'll answer later.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jims_lost_daughter » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:14 pm

the first Jim Movie i saw was .. the mask, i feel inlove with him instantly. he was so insane and different and it made me happy to see more of my kind :wink:
jims_lost_daughter
Yes Man

Postby Nicole Fiction » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:21 pm

I think Dumb and Dumber, though it may have been the Mask. It was too long ago! Anyway, I'm at a friends house. She had just bought Dumb and Dumber. So it's like the middle of the night and I just can't stop laughing. I fell in love with it, and Jim, of course. I bought the movie the next day and became an official Jim Carrey fan.
Nicole Fiction
The Truman Show

Postby cotton » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:27 pm

The first time I saw Jim was in S and V family hour. :oops: *puts head down in shame* I think Ace1 did me in tho.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby jimliker » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:16 pm

i first saw him in ACE 2 & i went totally crazy to find out more about him. I for the first time fell in luv in my life. I started have sexual feelings...etc etc....i was 14 yrs old then. :) I felt so stong for him coz he was the first person on screen who made me laugh during my depression.

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby KC8t80 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:03 pm

the first Jim film I saw was ace1 :ace: on pay per view when i was 6 or 7. But I didn't become a fan until I saw Dumb and Dumber :lloyd: on vhs.

Good times!!!! Good times!!!!
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby kasper » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:43 pm

I remember watching Batman Forever when I was little. I was either 4 or 5 then... it was awhile ago. The first time I watched it, it was right before I went to bed... so when I fell asleep I had a dream about him... or actually, in the dream it was about the riddler. I remember waking up completely crushed that it was just a dream.
That only lasted a day though. Lol. It was a few years ago from now that I became a Jim fan because he was the only one in a comedy that could make me laugh. So I guess it would have to be Ace Ventura: when nature calls. My sisters boyfriend made me watch it... I didn't want to because I hated comedys, I thought they were stupid. But I swear I didn't stop laughing the whole time. Hes been my favorite ever since.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby nina » Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:40 am

The first Jim movie I saw, was Ace Vantura: When nature calls.
It was three years ago, And I remember I saw it with *lion girl*, and we could'nt stop saying some of those sentence from the movie, so we was going around all that day, "oooooUUUoooo ooooUUUOooo oink oink oink oink oink, hey ho silver away!" , "everyone loves a slinky, go slinky go!" and we have such a great time :D after that he has always been my favourite actor!
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you."
nina
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby dina » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:36 pm

well, my 1st was the mask & i fall a sleep before it was over :lol: :oops: i was 2 young then i saw Ace 1 i knew that he definately rocks 8) :) then i saw the Mask again the whole movie iluved it but the 1st time i felt he is the most talanted man was after cable guy i really luved it & i became a fan :)
"failure taught me that failure is not the end unless u give it up"
dina
A Christmas Carol

Postby anne » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:16 pm

My first Jim-movie was Ace Ventura:pet detective. I saw it almost ten years ago. I was only about 11 years old. I absolutely loved it. I bought it on vhs the next day and watched it over and over again.
From that moment on he has been my favourite actor.
Well....not just my favourite actor but rather my favourite person on this whole earth!!!
He really looks familiar (all you Carreyholics know what I'm talking about).
So Jim, if you read this: tell me, did you sleep with my mom??'cos you really seem to be my dad!!!!! :wink:
Carreyholic- bumblebeetuna
anne
Introducing Janet

Postby Amy Guo » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:30 am

I've watched The Mask when I was little,I can't remember it was The Mask movie or just cartoon.and then I've see some Jim's movies with my family,but at that time I have no interest in movie stars,I just watched,and forgot then soon.When I watched Bruce Almighty(my third times watch this movie) this summer on Star Movie channel,I just like him for no reason,that's strange because I haven't ever like stars before.
Amy Guo

Postby Undomiel » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:27 pm

The Cable Guy.. I thought that it was pretty cool and funny and WHO is that crazy cable guy.. ? :P
Undomiel
The Majestic

Postby Conor » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:36 am

the first Jim movie i EVER saw was....either the mask (edited on tv cause my mom wasnt goin to let me see the mask when i was 5) or it was the grinch. now im pretty sure i had seen Jim movies before 2000.
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby lammy » Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:25 am

Mine was Ace Ventura when natures calls...LOL!!! He has came a loonnggg way- :D :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Next

Return to Older Movies