Jim Carrey Online

A horror film

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

A horror film

Postby kasper » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:31 pm

Do you think Jim would ever be in a horror movie? Hes got so much talent... especially since he can go from Ace Ventura to Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind... two completely different types of movies... and rock at them. For most people they would be critisized for doing something like that, but since hes so good at it people accept it.
I can't wait to see what he does next. Will it be another comedy or a sad drama?
But back to the horror thing... I think he would rock at it. I'd just die to see him running around all dirty and sweaty and oooohhh.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:38 pm

Horror is a huge genre though............i can't see him in a slasher flick...........but something very dark, disturbing and deeply psychological would suit him i reckon..............he's such a complex actor with immense talent and ability......................he just needs the correct script..........

fluffy :wink:
Last edited by fluffy on Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby kasper » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:58 pm

Your right. In interviews, he always says he has a connection (with whatever movie hes doing at the time).
But still... it would be interesting :D
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby nina » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:33 pm

but something very dark, disturbing and deeply psychlogical would suit him i reckon

I think that would be very interesting. a type of movie you have to watch more than just once to understand, or something like that.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you."
nina
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby kasper » Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:01 am

It was like that for me with Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind. I mean, I understood it the first time I watched it... but once I watched it a second time I realized a bunch of stuff I had missed.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby nina » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:05 pm

yeah, me too, but a that kind of movie, only a horror movie, as fluffy said a very dark movie or something could be cool :D
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you."
nina
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby kasper » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:01 pm

Yes. It would be exciting to see him in anything like that.
I'd also like him to be another bad guy. Its sexy. ... even Count Olaf! *swoon*
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:52 pm

A horror movie! Yes!!!! A Vampire Movie . . . . wait. . .Ummm. . . .He already did that. Ok Maybe a psychological thriller. Like another remake of The Shining.
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:56 am

it would need to be something very dark...........more psychological than slasher............and very, very classy...............something tinged with the gothic but not a vampire flick................

whilst i'm kinda against re-makes the French movie Delicatesson would be a riot for him to do................but since it's kinda sick humour doubt the Amercian market would welcome it............

but we Brits........having frankly, a terribly black, sick sense of humour.... :lol: .would probably love it.................lol

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Return to The Speakeasy