Jim Carrey Online

Allison McCurdy

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Allison McCurdy

Postby kasper » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:37 am

This is interesting *grins*
This was posted on americanchronicle.com a few hours ago.

She went to dinner with Jim she says.

"As far as being acquainted with any actors I did go to dinner with Jim Carrey. He was very polite. He picked me up at my house, was right on time, and would open every door for me and pull out my chair. He's very funny and entertaining in person but with less silliness."

Thats all she really said but I thought it was 'postable'. Something new to for everyone to read.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:02 am

well she's a very pretty girl................but how awkward for any comedian ..........do they act the jester or the sensible date??...........who are they for the night...........i guess the ideal is 'yourself'.........but what if your date expects whackey Jim??.............. :shock: ............

jeez.............it must be awkward..................ooooh.........i think i have a pigeon stuck in my chimney........ :shock: ..........coo coo coo........lol
i'll send the cat up for a snack........lol...(only joking folks.......lol)

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:28 am

....i envy his on-demand funny ability.... they sure had a good time
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:25 am

she looks fake to me lol but whatever, Jim loves blondes
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:31 am

I'm blonde!!!!!! :shock: ............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby johanson » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:29 pm

They met during Bruce Almighty, so a while back....she is a pin-up girl and ex-dallas cowboy or one of those NFL teams cheerleader. she has her own website... she looks fairly different in that pic they used for the interview as she is wearing clothes...
johanson
Copper Mountain

Postby fluffy » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:31 pm

but she's still a very pretty girl............very American pie...... :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:42 pm

oooh no.............wait a minute...........i went to her web-site and she does look like a completely different girl there........... :shock:
She looks like she's had too much surgery/stuff done to her face........her lips look plumped to explode...........and she's orange!!............lol.......
She looks like an average pneumatic blonde glamour model now.........

that's a shame because when she is quite natural and clothed she looks really pretty..........but that was probably before she had the work done....... it's such a cliche now..........i'm glad i'm not a cliche...... :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:47 pm

that's what I meant fluffy lol I don't even know what color my hair is, some say red, some say blonde, some say brown, so who knows... maybe I'm a "dumb blonde/red/brunette" ;)
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby comicpisces11 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:58 pm

Okay, okay...I couldn't help it. I had to go to her site. Ugh! Weird thing is, in the "fashion" photo where she is wearig the sheer black top...she looks like me!!!!! My hair is a little shorter, but most of the time I have it tied back like that. Pretty freaky. None of the other photos resemble me (especially with those, as I like to call them, "Wonka lips"), but that other one kind of freaks me out.
Profound words are not clever. Clever words are not profound. -Verse 81 of the Tao Te Ching
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby fluffy » Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:35 pm

but how much fun it must have been to go on a date with Jim..........lol

i loved the story about how he was on a date with some stunning girl and at the end of the evening he went to collect the car..........where-upon he got in the wrong car........and was so embarrassed...............lol.........
If i was the date i would have waited until we were alone, then had a really good giggle about it...........and he would laugh too..........it's the sort of gem you can chuckle at years down the line..........like my velcroed knickers and odd shoe stories...........lol :lol: :lol:

My mum did a similiar thing when i was a kid..........my dad was picking her up from work and seeing his car she got in, kicked her shoes off and put her feet on the dash for a giggle....................lol.........
then she turned to her right to see a complete stranger...........he looked perplexed but they both laughed and dad thought it was hysterical........... :lol: :lol: :lol: ..................i love that story....i'll dig it up when they are ancient..........lol.......

Fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:48 pm

He opens doors and pulls out chairs.

That's SO right.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:01 pm

so sexy
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:09 pm

Yep, that too.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:25 pm

Och, he's a well brought up laddie.............lol...........

but you know whilst i appreciate that gentlemany approach i also like the natural approach too...........

I'd love to mess around with Jim and the dogs on the beach......barefoot relaxed and myself..............and splash water on him and drag him into the surf.....and he'd return the 'favour'.....lol :lol: ...........then get an ice-cream......and give half to the dogs...lol.........and watch them lick ice-cream off their chops.....(they'd look rabid....lol)
(i know i've spoken about that before...but it's my dream i guess...lol)

And on the opposite side of the date fence it might be nice to get dressed up and go out to dinner...........and he could open doors etc then..........but only if he felt he wasn't acting out another role...this time the gentlemanly date...............lol.....................after all, i can open my own door ..............and what's to stop a girl opening his......??...........lol :lol: ...................

so either casual or posh.........both might be fun..........lol

*shakes head.........tsk tsk Nicky, stop dreaming.....you'll make yourself sad........*......... :lol:

Fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Next

Return to The Speakeasy