Jim Carrey Online

Jim's Smile

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby cotton » Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:59 pm

Actually I have seen a bit of Jim's grumpy side. He is cute when he is cranky too. :D
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:28 pm

I guess I'm still catching up on JC in the 'mass media', as Aly rightly puts it.

I'm a little put off by 'mass media'. Because I indulged and that actually killed any interest....just didn't work for me. Not that I'm living in a cave :lol, I just like fewer scribblings on my slate.

I agree with you cotton! His interviews are boringly interesting :lol: It would probably be the most selected trait if put in "Which Jim Carrey are You?"
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:57 am

I take it back-Jim is not boring..he seems to be an interesting individual and the fact that I don't know how he is-is SEXY! :D

With me he wouldn't be boring-I'd keep him busy- :D

And Jim doesn't have multiple personalities-heck NO!- :(
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:45 am

Actually I have seen a bit of Jim's grumpy side. He is cute when he is cranky too.

And thank god for that too..............if he was 'on' the whole time he'd be a two dimensional gag merchant...................
It's good that he has depth and variation.......he can use it in his straight acting .......
But more importantly he is NORMAL like everyone else....he's human and will get pissed off with the best of them.............good on him!!!

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:07 pm

Yea when I first read about Jim not being on all the time I was happy. If he was on all the time I think it would mean he had some screws loose.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:03 am

Poor guy-now I feel like I am invading his privacy- :(

I am in one of my moods-sorry..I just can't understand what is this thing I have for the MAN- :(
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby kasper » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:12 am

Hes just human. We all have a few hours in our day when we want to sit on our butts and do nothing. We must all be boring.
And I cant imagine being in his shoes. He works so much, and he has all these girls falling on their knees for him [we are proof, lol]... so I bet whenever he gets the chance he likes to relax.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to The Speakeasy