Jim Carrey Online

Interviews.

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby fluffy » Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:12 pm

i've just spent today (IT'S RAINING...LOL).....checking all the on site interviews/award acceptances out.......they are amazing.........
i loved the MTV hippie/biker one.........he's an astonishing improviser.......i'm assuming he loosely plans what he's going to say then improvises a lot...........Jeez, that requires serious brains.... :wink:

and i checked out his stand up stuff on site too..........i loved the dig at the American impressions of Canadians........lol.............i think sometimes folk think that Scotland is a bit like that..........lol........it ain't Braveheart y'know...........lol...........

fluffy :P
Last edited by fluffy on Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:02 am

Gosh, I can't believe I was offended fluff-by asking me if I would like someone else that is funnier and blah,blah,blah. In real life I know what kind of guys attrack me-Jim is real, ins't he? :?

In Scotland does it snow?
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreyd away » Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:15 am

fluffy wrote:i'm assuming he loosely plans what he's going to say then improvises a lot...........Jeez, that requires seriously brains.... :wink:

I know what you mean! That's why I love when he does talk shows and award shows. You never know what's going to happen and it's always a little weird at first but genuinely funny!
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby carreyd away » Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:18 am

fluffy wrote:awe.....you tease you...........lol :lol: :lol:

i wonder if we could get a hold of it and have it posted on the site??.....Tommy!!.....any chance of that?? :wink:

Tommy used to have the interview linked to his other site but it's been deleted. Hopefully he still has the video files [-o<
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby fluffy » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:14 pm

Gosh, I can't believe I was offended fluff-by asking me if I would like someone else that is funnier and blah,blah,blah. In real life I know what kind of guys attrack me-Jim is real, ins't he?

:shock: :shock: :shock: HUH!!???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

AM I MISSING SOMETHING??............. :lol:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:32 pm

chika girl wrote:Lammy, sister, rock on with your bad self!! Maybe Jim is the one for you, and that's great - it would be fantastic if he were happy since we all love him, but what about someone with similar charateristics....you know, funny as heck, sweet, hot, and VERY COOL?

Just a thought, please don't be offended!! ROCK ON, sister!! :lol:

Not you fluff-her..she questioned my integrity- :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to The Speakeasy