Jim Carrey Online

Dear Jim...

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby jimlover » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:30 pm

Dearer than dearest Jim,
I luv u more than me and whole people of this world.So i wanna marry u forever.I will luv u beyond my life and till the end of the time.I cant live anymore without u.I know im nothing for u but ur everything for me honey.
So it is ur wish u will marry me or not.I wont regret.If u wont i will not marry anyone and spend the rest of my life in some mountain place like Himalaya with a peace. :(
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:46 pm

WOW-you are making me feel sad- :? Jim is only one and we are a whole bunch and Jim probably has his girl already-yet we are here wanting him to be with us..I am so sorry if you feel sad and I am sorry that he is not here- :(

Hope life treats you kind though..if I was with Jim, I would get all of us to hang out and have a blast,but I am not so I can't- :(

Much love to you......
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:17 am

Dear Jim... :wink:

Take my hand and let me understand.........let's blow our hearts wide open and surrender to life.......... :wink:

As friends, soulmates, collaborators, lovers................It's all the same......... :wink:

Fluffy :P
Last edited by fluffy on Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:36 am

GOOD LUCK!!! :lol: :lol: :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:28 am

lol..............i know.......... :cry: ............... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'd have a better chance at winning the European lottery.......... :lol: .....

or sprouting wings..........lol...........(basically no chance........sob....lol)

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:24 pm

Don't feel bad-you are not alone- :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Alyonushka » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:38 pm

lammy wrote:WOW-you are making me feel sad- :? Jim is only one and we are a whole bunch and Jim probably has his girl already-yet we are here wanting him to be with us..I am so sorry if you feel sad and I am sorry that he is not here- :(

Hope life treats you kind though..if I was with Jim, I would get all of us to hang out and have a blast,but I am not so I can't- :(

I feel the same, Hilda. When you're a fan you're unhappy. Or you become crazy and die for the society, or you overcome all this stuff and become a simple person.

I'll never be his wife, I really don't want to, I'm giving up. But I'll sublime all this stuff and become myself a person people will dream about to be with. Fuck you Jim!!!!!!
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby fluffy » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:43 pm

awe chill out folks..................we can't be mad at our honey....he's not done anything wrong...........

he's a pussycat..............so don't tell him to F off............the problem lies with the fans imaginations not the boy...... :wink:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Alyonushka » Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:03 pm

Really so, Fluffy, you're right. He didn't anything wrong for me, but anyway I don't wanna to say sorry for having said that. I have my own devils inside and Jim is one of them.
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby lammy » Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:12 pm

:lol:

I'll tell Jim to Fxck me instead of fxck you- :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:50 pm

lammy wrote::lol:

I'll tell Jim to Fxck me instead of fxck you- :D

There ya go! :wink:
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:35 pm

I think Jim is still single, there was a story about him trying to get this blond girl at a restaurant but he apparantly walked out without her so he's still our prey ;)
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:42 am

Alpha to Delta. Which restaurant? Intersection? Over.

mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Alyonushka » Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:12 am

He-he-he! :lol:
We are here and Jim is over there. You know, that's like in that fairy tale about that Genie. When he was put in his bottle, first 1000 years he promised to make rich the person who will deliver him, next 1000 years he promised to make every wish come true of the person who will deliver him, but no one came and the next 1000 years he promised to kill the person as soon as he will deliver him.
I've been liking Jim for more than 10 years. If I met him 5 yeras ago I wouldn't know what to do with him. If I met him a year ago I would know what to do with him, but if I met him today I would beat him his muzzle!
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby cotton » Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:21 am

Are you trying to say you punch him in the mouth? If so I hope you are joking.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy