Jim Carrey Online

jims fav hang outs?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby lammy » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:28 am

Do you guys think Jim minds that he has no PRIVACY?
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby xmassmurdere » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:31 am

i think he minds because sometimes he goes out with his daughter and people think he is dating or something, which is really demented
xmassmurdere
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Janel » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:41 am

I'm sure it changes from day to day.

Most days I love life and the people that I run into during the course of the day add to the adventure. I marvel at our diversity, observe the similarities, humans are amazing to watch and connect with! But there are some days that I see people as frustrating and petty--I am sure Jim experiences this on a more dramatic scale. He loves people. He loves connection with the human race. I think for the most part, he enjoys his life and is up to the challenge of people being EXTRA interested in his whereabouts and goings on!! And I am sure that there is the occasional day that he wishes to be anonymous. 8)
Janel
The Cable Guy

Postby fluffy » Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:25 pm

Well if he fancies a touch of anonimity he should grow his beard and come to Europe.........especially the Uk........people won't expect to see him and will assume it's just a look-a-like..........he'd be a free man....(for a while at least.........)
:P
fluffy
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jimenem » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:59 am

I know he likes his privacy, I saw this video of him where he was in a different country. And he said to the camera, "I love it here because nobody knows who I am!" Then he screams "HEY EVERYBODY! I'M Jim Carrey!!!" and everyone was like "huh?" and then he takes off down the street at a run and clibs onto a bus and says" Man I love doin that." Or sumthin' to that effect. It really showed how much he enjoys being a regular person. well, as regular of a person can be with many many millions of dollors to his name.
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

hey

Postby EternallyJIMS » Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:26 am

hey guys, PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't get me wrong!!!!!! the LAST THING IN THE WORLD I WOULD WANT TO DO IS INVADE Jim CARREYS PRIVACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think what the poperatzi do ((or however u spell that)) is digusting, horrible, sad and pathetic along w/ many other words of the sort. i whole heartedly agree with everyones statements on how the poperatzi take away his privacy and thats wrong. so PLEASEEE!!!! don't get my comment confused with their life style. i realize now i worded my post wrong.. which made it come off really bad. what i meant to say is that my best friend just moved up to LA to start college and her acting career. i along w/ her hope to move up there and do the same thing.... well the acting career thing. :)... anyway. i have never been to california and i know Jim Carrey lives there. i was hoping to visit her for my birthday in the fall. i am planning on doing all the hookie tourist stuff. when i was living in nyc Jim came in town to do the promotion for esotsm.. and i was first in line at david letterman and goodmorning america to see him, and both times i didn't. not to get an autograph although that would be sweet... but like sooooooooOOO many of you on this site just to tell him how much he influenced your life. for me he changed my life. and i could go on and on but i love the guy for that and i just want to say thank you. and so if i knew a place where i might "run into" him thats why i was asking. not to invade anything. just for a chance where i might get to say thank you to him...and thats my dream. soooooooOOOO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING!!!!! don't get me wrong!! that would be sooo unbelieveably horrible. i love Jim Carrey.
"I don't know how to define myself and hopefully i'll never find out."
~ Jim Carrey
EternallyJIMS
Peggy Sue Got Married

Postby lammy » Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:47 am

See we need more people like you in this world. There is nothing more respectable than for someone to see a star and just say hello-eventually if the star wants to talk to you they will...it is like me, if someone says hello then starts to talk to me without me wanting to talk to them-I get aggravated...at work I have no choice but to listen to our customers- :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:17 am

Good luck with everything, EternallyJIMS.
I hope you get to give acting a try.
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:34 pm

Jimenem wrote:I know he likes his privacy, I saw this video of him where he was in a different country. And he said to the camera, "I love it here because nobody knows who I am!" Then he screams "HEY EVERYBODY! I'M Jim Carrey!!!" and everyone was like "huh?" and then he takes off down the street at a run and clibs onto a bus and says" Man I love doin that." Or sumthin' to that effect. It really showed how much he enjoys being a regular person. well, as regular of a person can be with many many millions of dollors to his name.

That was in Hollywood, California, USA, it wasn't in a different country, it was in front of the Mann's Chinese Theater on Hollywood Blvd.
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby xmassmurdere » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:28 pm

were did you find out about that ?
xmassmurdere
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Jimenem » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:47 am

That was in Hollywood, California, USA, it wasn't in a different country, it was in front of the Mann's Chinese Theater on Hollywood Blvd.

Really??? Thats weird, how come nobody recognized him?
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby xmassmurdere » Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:05 am

that is what i find wierd...how can people in not recognize him?
xmassmurdere
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby cotton » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:08 am

how can people in not recognize him?

I always wondered that too especially since he had a camera man with him.

You would think that if they saw the camera man they would at least turn their heads to see who the camera man was following but they didn't.lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:57 am

maybe no one really cared lol
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:22 am

:lol:

Man, now I am really getting confused-does he or does he not like being noticed?- :shock:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy