Jim Carrey Online

JCAA......12 step programme.......

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

JCAA......12 step programme.......

Postby fluffy » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:14 pm

ok...............much as i have fought it i have joined the bands of Jimmy addicts out there.............
i'm besotted...........4 months of constant exposure has addled my mind.....lol..............i'm in LUURVE.........LOL.......no no ...i can't be!!!.....i can't love him surely......???.......lol

anyway..............i know i'm not the only one afflicted .....so i'm setting up

THE Jim Carrey ADDICTS ANONOMOUS 12 STEP PROGRAMME...LOL

ok...........the idea is we put up an idea to break our habit.....lol

i'll start..........

1) Post a pic of Jim underneath the loo seat.......when you need to pee or poop you'll lift the lid and associate him with those......lol...... :lol: :lol:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:25 pm

That would make me like him more! I'm grumpy in the mornings. Imaging having this on the toilet seat -

But, as much as I love all his photographs, there are two of them that bring out the obsessive in me.

One is in ESOSM he's got one collar out, just one! Make me wanna reach out and tuck it in.

Another is shaking hands with the Queen (Elizabeth , looks very cute. But the hair is long enough to be a mullet. Makes me want to grab the nearest scissor and trim it! :lol
-
Last edited by mav on Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Although the world is very full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” - Helen Keller
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:36 pm

2)
so to cure that...........print out the pics.............get the felt tips and colour that collar in.............lol.................

and tippex out that mullet!!!!................................

you CAN cure yourself of this dreadful affliction.................lol :wink:

:lol:
group hug...........we're all with you babe......lol :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:03 pm

ok, another idea would be to pour out all your shocking obsession/perversion/fanaticism etc on a tape and mail it to your parents.
If your parents are anything like mine, they would carry out the next 12 steps of your de-addiction.
Last edited by mav on Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Although the world is very full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” - Helen Keller
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:40 pm

4)..........say his name out loud and kick yourself as you do it.....lol......you'll associate your throbbing calf with Jim..............if however,you find that too pleasurable :wink: ,fill a basin with cold water and dunk your head............... :lol:

if it's warm and it's a nice experiece, fill with washing up liquid to make your eyes sting!!!............there!!!..... :shock:

then tell yourself sore eyes are what you get for looking at pics of Jim and having lewd thoughts.............mega lol....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by fluffy on Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jimenem » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:26 pm

But Fluffers I don't wanna be cured. :( I like being a carreyholic. Besides I could stop whenever I want to!
But for those of you, who do for some strange reason, want to learn how to dislike him.
Try. . . Getting one of those shocking pens, or lighters, or staplers, or somthing and everytime his face pops into your head, or his name is said, Shock yourself. Or have someone elso do it for you. should work like a charm.

(Not responsible for heart failure or poofy hair)
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:05 pm

lol...............we don't want to dislike him silly...............lol........

it's a P*ss take.............lol..........we adore the man!!!!!...............

but it's not healthy falling head over heels for someone who doesn't know or care if you exist you know...........:cry:

so it's our curathon......lol......we can still like him......just not luurve him......lol

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:55 am

Oh! thank Jesus for Jimenem. I was wondering why fluffy and I are playing tennis.

Does no one else want de-Jimification?

5) umm.... watch one of his movies 40 times. NO wait.... that doesn't work. Well, watch it till you can watch it no more, like, 400 times. :shock:
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:11 am

:lol:

Cut a picture of his face and sew it on your pillow, sew another picture on your pants, paste one on your drinking cup...on your towel, on your underwear, in your closet, blah-blah-blah- :shock:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:35 am

7 ) Train your dog to bite you when you say 'Jim'. (If you have a family member with a same name, just change it to something else, like Patrick or Pineapple). When you start running like a madman in the neighborhood with your dog chasing after you, Congratulations! you are in the right track to leading a normal life.... er.... just make sure you've had the rabies shot!

-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:15 am

ooops my bad didn't understand the subject-sorry- :(
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:41 am

At a girl Mav...........you've got the hang of it...........lol

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jimenem » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:59 pm

You could always drink somethin that would make your stomach violently ill (briefly of course) and during this brief state of sickness, pop in a Jim Carrey movie and watch it. You may never be able to watch it again without getting sick.
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:41 pm

That wouldn't work. I have watched Jim's movies when I was sick to my stomach and all it did was make me feel better. :D
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Conor » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:45 am

im with cotton. its so weird that Jim Carrey can either make you feel better or cure you......huh
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Next

Return to The Speakeasy