Jim Carrey Online

Do u think Jim Carrey ever come into "Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby fluffy » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:02 pm

i guess i'm a large city girl then..........300000 population........but i live on the edge of the city........and fortunately i have Royal Deeside....(Braemar , Balmoral) within an hours drive.........
But i'm also at the coast and i ADORE the sea.............in fact it's my favourite place of all............by the sea/beach.......we have the best of both worlds In Aberdeen...........if only it were a little warmer...lol :lol:...
My dream is the wee house by the sea............lying in bed....hearing the gentle throb of the ebbing tide....and then there's those storms :wink: ........lol.........you get the picture... :lol:

but i do like cities............i love the pulse and the hub.........i love glasgow/edinburgh.................3 million in central scotland............
and i ADORE LONDON...........but i like the countryside too..........

do you miss london quirky?

fluffy :P
Last edited by fluffy on Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:06 pm

I miss people I knew when I was there. But London is big, dirty and expensive.

That's unfair of me, I know...but it was my honest opinion. Now, I might have a different take on it if I were to get a chance to visit again as I tend to appreciate simpler things more than I used to. It would be cool to visit the churches and even take in a session in the House of Commons...is that where they "Harumph" each other? I gotta say, I frequently find myself wishing our Congresspeople and Senators would heckle each other that way. C-Span would be much more entertaining.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby searching_for_sunshine » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:26 pm

yes, quirky, the world would be a better place if we all "harumphed" each other more :wink:
searching_for_sunshine
Me, Myself & Irene

Postby mav » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:49 am

I haven't found the love I really need.... And I'm not rich OR famous! :lol:

As far as the paparazzi, it's more of a mind over matter thing. It's cool if you take it easy..... and sue them regularly :)
Last edited by mav on Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:45 am

I have not found the Love that deserves my soul. I want to give my all and let lose my inhabitions for someone someday- :?

I am not rich or famous but I have nosy neighbors and that sucks!!
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:56 pm

You know, as i become wiser, i've realised that relationships are not static things............the man you meet and love, will not neccessarily be the same man 5 years down the road, and neither will you..........
I've come to regard all life and relationships like a tree..........strong foundations to start with, then life takes you on different branches...but the body of the tree keeps on growing as we keep on aging......ultimately everything converges on that sturdy central branch....but you have to water it a bit and look after it...............or it surely dies.......
I don't plan much ahead any more........i go for spontanaity now....and i try and go with the flow.................
that's what i meant about the open marriage thing.............if my partner knew he couldn't be 100% faithful but still loved me and wanted to be with me i'd re-assess my feelings on fidelity..............
we don't have to live by a blueprint indoctrinated by society........It's whatever works for you...........no-one has the right to judge..... :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:41 pm

It's the old idea of not pulling a mote out of someone's eye when you have a plank it your own. I've looked in different places for "the one" and haven't found him.

But I think everyone dreams of the kind of white hot supernova love that some people seem to make work. Where you are there for each other no matter what and you understand each other without words. And where you fill each other's needs, so that no one else is neccessary.

Friends, yeah...but partners...no. Open marriages, to me, at least...would breed jealousy and feelings of being substandard. I want to build my man up and know that he's there for me, too.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:50 pm

All i'm saying is i've learned to be more flexible and chilled about stuff............it doesn't just apply to relationships...........friendships change............people change..........circumstances change..........
i guess if you love a person.........either as a friend, or a lover, you have to expect change, you may change yourself, and you've gotta be flexible................especially in todays crazily busy environment..... :wink:
And as i get more accepting of life in general, i'm starting to think this idea of 'the one' is a strange one...........everyone has good points and bad.......some people you'll feel more connected to at certain stages in your life.....
i really think 'the one'...........is down to timing..........it's up to you.....it's when you are ready.........and only then will you be even close.....because it's then that you'll see past the flaws, the grumpiness, the love handles and the issues............i hate it in movies when someone dumps another person, who is REALLY nice in every other way except they might slurp their soup a bit, or have some really unimportant flaw..

Basically, i reckon, when YOU are ready to accept another person and 'go with the flow'.......as long as they are of the same Mindset...........then you've found 'the one'.............. :wink:

but as i say...........each to their own.......

Last edited by fluffy on Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:52 pm

guess if you love a person.........either as a friend, or a lover, you have to expect change, you may change yourself, and you've gotta be flexible.

I agree.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:47 am

You are right fluffy-everyone thinks differently...
What I like might not be the same with you or everyone else.....
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:31 pm

i guess i've learned to 'let go,' and go with the flow......it was a long hard struggle getting there though.......... :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Cheryl » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:19 am

in a committed relationship I don't share.........................
Cheryl
Finders Keepers

Postby fluffy » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:28 pm

And neither do i................nor ever will.....of that i AM certain.......... :wink:

fluffy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:21 pm

Yayyy...I'm happy to hear that from you fluffy..there is no need to share someone whom you adore,love and care about for the sake of a few moments of"quote" thrill....Blah...
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Conor » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:39 pm

back on topic.

i think Jim prolly comes here.

AND NO FLUFFY IS NOT Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy