Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey - Close Up

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Postby lammy » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:18 am

I think with all his money he can afford a face lift- :D
Everyone..well 50percent of all hollywooers have surgery- :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:05 pm

Chris Walken and Jackie Stallone have had LOADS of surgery....and just look at Mickey Rourkes face............what a mess he's made of it......

don't these people understand that a few lines and wrinkles on an actor are expected.?..they reveal life and character..........but to have a smooth lineless face in your 50's plus, is unnatural and fake, and frankly UGLY.....

Even the plainest of faces looks lovely with a smile.......if they sacrificed their vanity and allowed some smile lines people wouldn't care...they would think they were a smiley, attactive soul...........

i've seen plain people with a great smile and a friendly kind heart..
and beautiful people who are frankly bitches..........after a while the beautyiful people cease to be attractive......you just don't see it anyone....and the friendly plain person becomes beautiful....

i reckon that's what is mean't by beauty being skin deep............

----------------------------------------------------
Back to Jim...........he might have had the odd thing done....certainly his teeth......he might have has a few line fillers put in, but he has to able to move his face............imagine a botoxed ACE....lol.......you get the picture...lol

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:46 pm

We can't forget that stars are always in the light and people are accustomed to seeing them beautyful-I mean they are millionairs they don't have to look like shit.

For me if I had money, I wouldn't be all glammed out cause I am not famous- :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:37 pm

Me niether. I would just spoil myself with material objects because y'know 'things' are what make people truly happy! (jk) I would however buy a new car!
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:47 pm

i won't be a hypocrite here though...........i can't say i'll never be tempted..........i most definately would..........
but i'm not an actress so i don't have to think about losing expression lines.............i doubt i'd go for botox but i will go for fillers when it's time and i might have my eyes lifted......but only if i need it...........

If it boosts my confidence and self-esteem then it will be worth it....

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:41 pm

I had LASIK to get rid of my glasses. They were a part of my person since I was 13 years old. It was so nice to get rid of them. I don't miss them and my vision is better than it was with glasses. Those lasers are a miracle, I tell you!!!

But all in all, I'm not a vain person. I don't like to spend more than ten minutes on makeup and I'd just as soon putter around the apartment without it. There's a time and a place for it, but all the mechanics we chicks go through to look good can be a real pain.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Cheryl Anna » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:28 pm

If I had money-I would not spend it on face surgery-I'd buy things for me and my dog. I do have two scars between my eyebrows from a car accident 16 years ago, but I will never have surgery for that. I just put moisturizer on it at night-the scars are getting lighter (They were deep scars-noticable)
I never had a problem, at first, adjusting to the glasses that I've had to wear due to my genetic progressive neurological handicap. (The glasses are for my near sightedness, and they also correct the double vision that I have). Eye surgery is not an option since my vision and handicap are progressive. Now, I don't wear the glasses all the time like I used to. (I read, write my poetry, and see small things up close better without my distance glasses). The glasses are great in the morning when I go around without make-up and have dark circles under my eyes. (The heat gives me Migraines-sometimes)
When I go out, I'll wear make-up, but it only takes me a few minutes for the cover-up, mascara, and lipstick.
Cheryl Anna
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby fluffy » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:40 pm

Well i can never say never........As i say, i'm living for today and going with the flow,....so i may well decide tommorrow to get something done...but i may not...............if i do, 'what the hell'......you only live once, and if it improves how i view myself what the heck? ....

But i don't think i'm brave enough for major surgery.........basically, i'd be tempted by anything that can be done, under a local anasthetic....but only a local...... :wink:

whatever makes you happy .......... :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jimenem » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:57 pm

Live today as though it where your last! Thats how I always try to live.

Not resposible for jail time caused by the afformentioned rule of living
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:15 pm

EXACTLY............... :wink:

FLUFFY :P

except the bit about prison......lol :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:31 pm

Reminds me of the old expression.*

A friend will bail you out of jail.

A good friend will sit there in the cell with you saying, "#$%^ that was fun!"

*I have never been in jail and don't intend to go.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby roz » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:14 pm

the picture is really good :!: :!: :wink:
Jim Carrey IS THE BEST ACTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN
roz
Once Bitten

I think..

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:51 am

that it is good to see an actor grow old on screen and real life, reason being , if you see them at a younger age, say 30 then not for 20 years, here they are 50 and naturally you will say "Gee, they've gotten old" but if they are on screen and interviews as time goes on you watch their age naturally progress and they are just a part of your life , there is no shock factor. They are themselves.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby deflector » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:53 am

deflector

PreviousNext

Return to Stop The Press!