Jim Carrey Online

Write a screenplay/story for Jim

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby Clemmy » Wed May 11, 2005 5:00 am

OK, Quirky to make it faster :wink: we can go with the 2-minute pitch or the elevator speach... or whatever ... just to make you happier :D
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Wed May 11, 2005 3:51 pm

:oops: *raises right hand*

I hearby swear on the historically significant Galapagos turtles that I will stop horsing around on the screenplay thread and go write more limericks.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed May 11, 2005 7:42 pm

me too................... :lol:
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Fri May 13, 2005 4:50 am

How about everyone who wants to write a screenplay for Jim to do so-with their own plot,scence and persons oh and short-no longer than 3paragraphs?

:D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Wed May 18, 2005 12:41 am

I miss Jimaverick and her screenplay. Just because I'm a goof who can't write it, doesn't mean someone else can't.

:(
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Screenplay

Postby wonderbunny » Fri May 20, 2005 2:10 am

I was pondering the donut shop scenerio and I kept thinking of Moonstruck! What if Ms. Julia was being courted by a dashing and affluent man about town. With John struggling financially, his hopes of wooing the delicate Ms. Julia away from her current beau seemed somewhat unattainable. But for the timebeing, John was content on staying behind the scenes. On the surface the couple seemed happy. Instinctively, he knew if there was a chance with Ms Julia he would have to be a gentlemen. She would not tolerate anything less.
wonderbunny
Lemony Snicket

Postby mav » Thu May 26, 2005 1:50 am

quirky wrote:I miss Jimaverick and her screenplay. Just because I'm a goof who can't write it, doesn't mean someone else can't.

:(

quirkyyyy - I miss this place too... It's one of the few things that makes me smile. I wish I could be here and bore everybody everyday with no-sense stories, but time crunch prevents...gggggaaaaahhh!
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

and the story is...

Postby wonderbunny » Thu May 26, 2005 2:59 am

I just realized maybe I should stick to writing cheesey Harlequin Romance Novels. I have a soft spot for "Pride and Predjudice' type stories, and I would love for Jim to do another serious role (with some humor) a real drama. I just cant help seeing him a simply romantic Jim. So pardon my lean towards that direction.
wonderbunny
Lemony Snicket

Postby Cheryl » Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:41 am

He had everything life could offer yet their was a void tearing away at his sole..........Analyisis didn't help untill he met an old dog with fleas..........then the saga began.......................
Cheryl
Finders Keepers

Postby fluffy » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:58 pm

(And oh what a saga..................lol......... :lol: )

The loveable mutt scratched and scratched........but those darn fleas wouldn't go.........previous owners had tried various solutions but to no avail...........

then one day he stumbled upon her............irritated from scratching, snappy from being so tender..........He tried to reach out to pat her but the frightened dog growled, bared her teeth and snapped.......
'She's a bad un' thought Jim as he walked away.........
But The very next day she was back..........still scratching but friendly this time.........as though she knew he was a friend ........ Jim thought to himself, perhaps he could rid her of those pesky fleas ............she looked like a nice mutt, younger than he had thought and she was trying to give him her paw.....perhaps he'd try after all...............lol.......... :wink:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Cheryl » Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:20 pm

He picked up the adorable pooch and it bit him and peee..d on him at the same time..............
Cheryl
Finders Keepers

Postby fluffy » Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:30 pm

The frightened animal wasn't used to such kindness...........but something in his soft brown eyes said gentleness and hope.......
She looked into the face and gave his nose a sloppy wet lick......a kiss from the hopeful.............
Jim bundled her into the car.............the first thing he had to do was get rid of those fleas...........and maybe a bath..........and a meal.....
then he had to give her a name............

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Cheryl » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:05 pm

Why was he taking time out of his busy day......he had stepped over so many homeless animals that were looking for a hand out that taking home this old dog seemed silly...He got her home called his consieur to find someone to come get the beast ...An hour had passed and realizing he was hungry he ordered in . The food arrived and as usual it smelt wonderfull.........................
Cheryl
Finders Keepers

Postby quirky » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:13 pm

He decided to share the food with the dog. Though she was mangy, she had something loving and soulful in her eyes.

"I think I'll keep her," he thought. I'm sure she'll get along just great with my other pets.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:21 pm

:wink: ........as he waited for 'poochy' to be taken to the harsh cruel confines of the city pound he laid his food out into plates......
HHmm.....'delicious' he exclaimed............
he began spooning the gourmet treats into his mouth, spoonful by delicious spoonful,......
Suddenly he realised he was being watched........a small furry face gazed up at him pleadingly.......it had been a while since she had eaten......
'Get lost mutt!'..........he shouted......whimpering, she snuggled up against his leg............he gave her a kick........."get out of here'....'i don't have time for a flea ridden mongrel'...........shivering, frightened and hungry Poochy wondered where the soft kind brown eyes had gone.......
At that moment his mobile phone went off........putting his plate on the sofa beside him, he answered it........
deep in conversation he didn't notice the small furry body crawling along the sofa towards his plate...........tentatively, quicky and urgently she began to tuck in......
'what the???'..........he exlaimed spotting her..........
At that moment her small emacaited little body trembled and her gentle eyes caught his.............He couldn't deny it..............this little furball needed him............he looked around the large empty room and then down at his solitary meal.........perhaps, just perhaps he might just need this clever, crafty little furball after all.......... :wink:
perhaps it was a heaven sent union ?........................ :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy