Jim Carrey Online

Carrey is the god of comedy

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Carrey is the god of comedy

Postby cudicini » Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:12 am

has to be funnyest guy to eva walk the planet, i cant belive it took near 20 years of acting before he won best actor the guy is a god, sometimes i think he knows hes that good cos he has a cocky funny attitude, it makes me sad knowing hes never doing a ventura 3 i so badly wanted that to be his last ever movie, the day he retires is the day comedy dies imho no one can eva be as funny as him cos to him he doesnt act funny, the guy jus is funny if u know what i mean

btw when did he sing need somebody to love ??? i dl it b4 but cant remember him doing it, its hard to belive hes human lol hes jus so funny i watch his films all the time and still cant stop laughing like in the mask when he falls out window and ends up flat and he says LOOK MA IM ROAD KILL LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeh i had a thought screw james bond collections and all them old annoying films, i wanna Jim Carrey collection SO BADLY man imagen he got his own box set just think how many copys wopuld be sold across the world i mean ive never known one person to not own everysingle one of his films the mans a comedian phenon
cudicini

Postby lammy » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:44 am

Jim can't help being funny-he was born making funny faces- :lol: And I am sure he had his mother going crazy when he was in her stomach...he probably was pulling the cord and doing flips in there-LOL!! Just playing, he is amazingly a human-which is strange cause I think he is out of this world- :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:47 pm

He sang that song on "The Cable Guy" Not a seriously funny movie, but a good one nonetheless.
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to The Speakeasy