Jim Carrey Online

me myself & irene and dumb & dumber shares rthe same

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

me myself & irene and dumb & dumber shares rthe same

Postby carreyoke » Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:30 pm

I noticed that the police officer from dumb and dumber is in Me, Myself & Irene and also the barman from dumb and dumber. Is there anybody else in Me, Myself & Irene from dumb and dumber ? <p></p><i></i>
carreyoke
Introducing Janet

Re: me myself & irene and dumb & dumber shares rthe

Postby gothichyppie » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:44 pm

Yeah it's Rob Moran, he's in all Farrely Brothers' movies... Actually there're about three or four common actors in all their flicks... <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="font-family:georgia;"><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>A n d r e a</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--></p><i></i>
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Farrellys

Postby Nano75 » Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:47 am

I've often heard that the Farrellys keep a group of people/friends around them to play in their movies. They also shoot in Rhode Island most of the time. Have you seen the extras on the MMI DVD? The cast talks about it. Actors working with them always say they find it very personal and informal. I think they're really nice guys. <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:green;font-family:verdana;font-size:x-small;">"Whatever makes you feel good when you sit down and do it,<br>is what you should be chasing in your life." - Jim Carrey</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--></p><i></i>
Nano75
The Number 23

Yeah

Postby Twigggy » Tue Nov 25, 2003 3:07 am

THe farrelly's always use the same people. They do that because they want the movie to seem more like a story, than a movie. <p></p><i></i>
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

I like them so much

Postby Yetzenia » Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:09 pm

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much funny. <p></p><i></i>
Yetzenia
Once Bitten

Return to Older Movies