Jim Carrey Online

Why Jim Carrey be lonely?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby lammy » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:02 pm

Aly you have to believe me I wouldn't lie to anyone just for fun, I'm not like that! I did see a UFO and you have to believe that there are things in this wolrd that are unexplained or can't be explained- :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:16 pm

I think I need to hug the Dalai Llama

i mentioned it ages ago but it was at an audience with the Dalai Llama that i had my one and only weird religious experience.........
For some inexplicable reason when i was watching him, one of the 10 commandments popped into my head...'thou shalt not follow false prophets'............it was weird because i didn't even realise i knew that commandment........and i got all scared and creeped out ....i felt a bit teary too........(but that might have been spending 40 quid on the tickets....lol :wink: )...........and we had to leave........i was so spooked by it all............
I did feel that we were in the presence of a very important man.....but yet it felt very very wrong .............i would actually go as far as to say it felt malevolent........which is a very strong emotion to feel in the presence of such a holy man!!!

But i'm still not convinced and i'm still swinging from my fence.....legs a'dangling......lol............But y'know i don't think i'll ever really know 'god' until i really know myself............
I'm not some crazy mixed up chick though.....lol......just one who's going with the flow......one day i'll understand..........until then i'll just chill... :wink:

Fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:58 am

I'd still like to hug him...and that other women who hugs people. She's hugged over 2 million people.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Alyonushka » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:25 pm

to all
I think every person has this inherent feeling of God which accompany us all our life.

When I was very-very little (3-4 years) I had this feeling toward Vladimir Lenin. It was just a manifestation of the instinct of God maybe. Children of that time and that country hadn't another example of god unfortunately.

Then when growing up I learnt things and became wizer, now I have strayed from religion but conserved my belief in God, in a universal God, not christian, not buddhist (I'm not adept of New-Age, don't think).

to filomena
I don't hear my inner voice, I'm not intuitive. I am more perspicacious then intuitive. But I absolutely confide in my dreams. They give me answers to all my questions, they give me the opportunity and inspiration to write. And maybe, if you're speaking about the inner voice, my subconsciousness is my inner voice.

to lammy
I believe you, Hilda. This is not the first time that people say to me that they have seen something anormal. I have never seen UFO before, but I want to believe in their existence very much! It would explain a lot of my theories. But by the moment I am an inordinary person who live in an ordinary world.
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby lammy » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:07 am

Okay- :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby love2laugh » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:53 am

FOXY D ... I didn't get to see the article about Jim in Philly ... what did it say? Was he there with a woman?
love2laugh
Introducing Janet

Previous

Return to The Speakeasy