Jim Carrey Online

Why Jim Carrey be lonely?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby lammy » Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:52 pm

All I know is that he is in a better place!
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Alyonushka » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:31 am

Oh I don't know... Won't dispute, but I doubt about a lot now.
I'm afraid there can be nothing there, or something we are not able to explain, or even something so diifferent from what we believed before...
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby lammy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:06 pm

To tell you the truth, I believe in a 3-demention world that we can't see.

To many theories about death-
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Alyonushka » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:48 pm

As I know but can't explain in English well, we live in a 3-dimensions world wich is borded in the 4-th dimension of the space-time. Astrophysics is my hobby.

But knowing that I wouldn't denye that there are another worlds so different from our one because of their specific space-time.
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby lammy » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:30 pm

Oh-oh Aly you've just entered a subject that I enjoy talking and knowing more about- :D

I've seen a UFO before,not so long ago..it was a bright light that came down from the sky and it went to the left and just stood there, then all of a sudden it disappeared..amazing.

Oh and not to mention from time to time I can see things that happen. Not often but they come to me.

And I saw something bad happen to Jim but it was someone in his family...

Just like I can sense that Jim in near us all- :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:49 pm

Sort of a "We are spirits in the Material World" kind of thing?

Hm. I often feel misplaced like that.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:05 pm

hhhhmmm.................i'm not convinced about external beings influencing us..............i am intuitive.....i am open minded........i often just 'know things' without reason.......i am a bit of a sceptic.
I am NOT a psychic.........i am NOT superstitious..........

I am open minded about stuff like that and i'll believe it when i see it for myself..........but i won't disrespect your beliefs either............'we each to our own'.......... :wink:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:52 pm

But back to Why Jim Carrey be lonely...I don't know. I think it would be fascinating just to have a conversation with the man.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:46 am

:D A conversation and amongst other things for me- :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:51 am

I'd like to chat too...............and go for that walk, and have the ice-cream and play with the dogs etc etc.............

sob, howl, bubble etc..... it'll never happen........... :cry: .................. :lol:

fluffy :P
Last edited by fluffy on Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Alyonushka » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:43 am

to fluffy, quirky and lammy

Yes, some things can seem unbelievable till we see them. I agree with that, but there's another situation like belief maybe. If we have never seen God, why do we believe in him?!! If I don't see something I can't say that the thing I don't see doesn't exist.

I'm not intuitive, I have never seen extra terrestrals, I have never seen God if you want, but I can't denye their existence, and I cant prove their absence.

I don't feel anything considered Jim, but if we're speaking about extrafeelings, I have a special treat of my psycho. I feel people's emotions when speaking to them. Psychologistes say it is called empathy. I would become a great psycotherapist. Sometimes I even feel power under people.
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

The theory of relativity, does anyone here understand it?

Postby Canadian Jayne » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:53 pm

Do we not feel God's influence everyday? Sun, rain,clouds,wind?
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:12 pm

HHHmmm............some of us are still struggling with the whole concept of 'a god'............
I'm inclined to lean towards evolution as oposed to creationism.....
I do marvel at the wonder of nature..........but if i try and think about who or what created it, i get really confused and miserable.............

iI reckon you should take what you want from religion but try not to feel bad if you can't live up to the religious ideal..............

a very spiritually confused Fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Filomena » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:44 pm

Don't you wish you could talk to Jim about this stuff? It's obviously something he's really into.

Personally, I feel God is everywhere.

Alyonushka, if you feel people's emotions, it means you are in tune with your inner voice. That's something not a lot of people can do, because they are too busy in their life to stop and listen. In fact, that's one way a person can talk to God, simply by being in touch with your emotions, feelings, gut instinct.

A lot of people go so far as to say, being in tune with your inner voice is like talking to angels. We can all do this, as long as you listen to your feelings. They're here to guide you into making the right decisions in your life, so even if the only thing you feel is heavy dread, that's a sign from God.

Do you have a strong reaction to something? Listen to it and try to understand why. That's another sign that God, the angels, and who knows who else, is out there trying to help you.

It's a fascinating topic. Somebody should write a book.
Filomena
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby quirky » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:57 pm

EVERYTHING speaks to me lately. It's the oddest thing. There is a part of me that would like to go back to the half-awake state I was in before...because part of this phenomenon is pain.

And I was just watching In Living Color disc one and there are all sorts of things speaking to my life.

I think I need to hug the Dalai Llama.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy