Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey and Angelina Jolie may costar in comedy

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Postby Filomena » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:20 pm

I read that too about Will Smith. And I was so disappointed! They looked like the real deal.

I wonder why it's different for famous people? If a non-famous person understands that fidelity is part of making a commitment to someone, what is it about fame that prohibits them from understanding that same concept?

I guess when you're famous, you have different rules. Love and passion take on a whole new meaning. Maybe when you're famous, you can't experience them at the same time.

By golly I think I've got it!

If you're famous, sex and love have nothing to do with each other. You can have sex with whoever you want, bc it has nothing to do with love. So the question is -- why bother with marriage? If you don't want to be committed to one person, why bother? Or the flipside to this, what is it about those other women that you can't get from your loving wife?

If Will Smith were to say to me "I have a great sex life with Jada. I have a great wonderful passionate loving relationship with Jada. Having an open marriage works for us." Then i would have to say, so why are you looking for pleasure with other women? What is it about these woman that you can't find with Jada? If Jada is everything you want in a woman, then why are you with someone else? If Jada is intimate with other men, what is it about them that she can't experience with Will?

I hate hypocracy. Don't get married. Stay single then. There's absolutely no reason why you can't have a great sex life with one person.

Hey Dr. Phil! Can you psychoanalyze these people? They need help!
Filomena
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Janel » Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:43 pm

When you truly love someone, their well-being is always a priority to you. To be intimate with someone other than your mate is completely selfish, causes confusion, heartbreak, and disease. The excitement of someone new, unfamiliar touch and smells are a rush--I don't think it is about what Jada/Will has or doesn't have, it is simply the thrill of unfamiliar territory. When a marriage vow is taken, you consciously decide to put away your own desire to seek out new territory because of your life-long commitment to honor this one. It is with thoughts only of yourself and your satisfaction, your needs, your gratification that matter when you are unfaithful or insist on an open relationship.

If an open marriage is what it takes to survive a Hollywood marriage, I sincerely pity all those in fame's grasp. There is no hope for them to have a love that sacrifices. Only self-love and self-preservation.

Tom Hanks and his wife seem to have the "real deal"....I guess one can never tell. AND, it really is none of our business anyway..... :oops:
Janel
The Cable Guy

Postby fluffy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:09 pm

I guess one can never tell. AND, it really is none of our business anyway.....

That's cool.............but if we just discuss it generally and take out any names.............it's an interesting topic to discuss...............
I think half the problems for the 'stars' revolve around the fact that schedules mean they are jetting all over the place.............they can find they're away from home for 6 months filming then another 6 months promoting the film etc.........and it must be extremely lonely doing the publicity stuff without your spouse/partner there for support.......
i don't think celebs are incapable of love and commitment ......of course not.....they are the same as everyone else ....it's the hectic lifestyle which i'd imagine gets in the way........ :wink:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:26 pm

[
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by fluffy on Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:32 pm

I still think it is stupid to cheat and stay with the partner they have-what for?

If a relationship is boring-there are things you could do to spice it up like play dress up and other interesting stuff that I will try when I get married- :D

None of my partners cheated on me but I did fall out of love for them cause they didn't know how to keep me interested in their sex.

But anyway, I really wouldn't accept someone cheating on me!!
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:35 pm

About Will Smith and Jada-I am dissapointed, I thought they were a good couple!

If they want a RUSH-they should do exciting stuff like sky dive, mountain hiking-why does the RUSH have to be about SEX---BLAH..they suck to me now!!

PEOPLE USE YOUR BRAIN~~
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:21 pm

i still think it is stupid to cheat and stay with the partner they have-what for?

yes...........but it's not cheating if the other person knows and accepts it.......it becomes an 'understanding' between 2 people who's need to stay together transcends indiscretions...........

But as i say i've no experience of it so it's just a theory... :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:55 pm

Hm. I guess it's the original sin we are all born with. Not wanting what we have and not having what we want.

I am guilty of being wishy washy in my quest for love...maybe it's the same for other people.

But I think most of us can't help but desire an idyllic relationship. I guess that means relationships like my grandparents had. The traveled the roads together and weathered the bumps and curves.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:44 am

Quirky that is the best relationship in the world...to do things together, to be friends, to share thoughts-feelings, but the whole crap about sharing my partner just for some stupid rush is dumb and it sucks!!
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:44 pm

i'm just going to carry on going with the flow...........i can't say i'm for open relationships and i can't say i'm against them either.......i've no idea what the reality would be....................All i'm saying is i have an open mind to life..........and if Jim is into that then i've no problem with it because it doesn't concern me anyhow..........i'm not going to pass judgement on people for living their lives the way they see fit.........
As long as everyone's happy and no-one gets hurt......it's better than being secretive, devious and cruel..........

Fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:18 pm

I don't care about anyone elses life but I would never share my partner because you can not tell if the other person will fall inlove with your partner or if your partner will fall inlove witht the other person....
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:38 pm

because you can not tell if the other person will fall inlove with your partner or if your partner will fall inlove witht the other person....

That's very true.............i guess it's the main hazard...........that, and one partner feeling very used and lonely..............

still, as i've said, i've no experience of the matter so can't really pass judgement..........but i do know if i really really love someone i can forgive almost anything..........but hey!........that's the masochist talking again........ :wink: :lol:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:25 am

it's better than being secretive, devious and cruel

I am guilty of this I think. Once. I'm horribly sorry for it. I was in a terrible place in my life and it kept on crappening.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:39 pm

Interestingly Mr and Mrs Smith IS doing well at the British box office...........
but if you read the British reviews the movie is average.........the audience seems to be primarily going to check out the chemistry between Ang and Brad.........not the most credible reason for having an audience.......
But this probably says more about British voyeuristic tendencies....lol :wink: ...............
Personally i'd tell everyone to check out 'The league of Gentlemen-The Apocalypse'........ :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby portuguese_girl » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:14 pm

retiring?noooo.. :cry:
by the away..will be realy cool see this 2 actors together..but let's face it..how can 2 hot actors be in the same movie?
portuguese_girl
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

PreviousNext

Return to Stop The Press!