Jim Carrey Online

Jim actually looks better as

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby lammy » Thu May 26, 2005 7:31 pm

That's no surprise!

:D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu May 26, 2005 8:38 pm

He has the type of face you want to cradle in your hands and kiss tenderly..........almost innocently ...on the nose, the eyelids, the cheeks, the forehead and the mouth.............

He is almost like a manchild.................whilst there's no denying he's one hunk of manly testosterone he has a childlike, endearing quality.....lol...............

lol.........we're organising a balloon water bomb fight between the kids and teachers for the end of term........how cool is that!!!!......I reckon Jim would love it !!!......... :wink:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Sat May 28, 2005 6:38 am

fluffy wrote:He has the type of face you want to cradle in your hands and kiss tenderly..........almost innocently ...on the nose, the eyelids, the cheeks, the forehead and the mouth.............

He is almost like a manchild.................whilst there's no denying he's one hunk of manly testosterone he has a childlike, endearing quality.....lol...............

lol.........we're organising a balloon water bomb fight between the kids and teachers for the end of term........how cool is that!!!!......I reckon Jim would love it !!!......... :wink:

fluffy :P

:?:

Sometimes I think to myself what a wonderull man- :D

To bad you have no idea how he really is, although your thoughts of him are very sweet- :wink:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sat May 28, 2005 11:20 am

hhhmmmmmm.................so Lammy DO YOU know how he really is???...................spill the beans if you do.................

Is he a philandering grumpy rat-bag after all......... :wink: ?
or the fine specimen of a man we like to think he is???

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Mon May 30, 2005 6:46 am

He does seem to have good posture- :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to The Speakeasy