Jim Carrey Online

Jim enough...come on

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Jim enough...come on

Postby lammy » Tue May 24, 2005 7:31 pm

Now I am getting upset!

You have out done yourself-your dreams came true-I wish you would find another dream.

You should enjoy the rest of your life and STOP WORKING!!!
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue May 24, 2005 7:58 pm

Don't be so naive..........................he's been financially able to stop working for years...........

But gosh!!......could it possibly be.....that he ENJOY'S IT!!!!!??????

he'll stop when he's ready......but he's a young, fit, talented and creative man........so why should he stop???.......

fluffy :evil:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Tue May 24, 2005 9:45 pm

I don't think he is going to stop anytime soon. He said he took 10 months off before and it killed him. So imagine if he never worked again?

I wonder what would happen to us tho if he did decide not to make anymore movies. No more new movies or interviews or pics to drool over. Then people would probably stop coming on here and Tommy would have to get rid of the site. Oh my! :(
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Clemmy » Tue May 24, 2005 11:25 pm

I hope he doesn't stop anytime soon. Hope he chooses well his movies as he did with Eternal Sunshine ... I do not believe either that he works for the money... One can work and still enjoy life and have a family... One of the worst things in life is to feel unproductive, as if you were throwing your life away... and I suspect he would feel like that if he stopped working young...
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby MissGahanannaStrikesAgain » Wed May 25, 2005 12:34 am

Yeah Jim, If you fancy a clam bake, insanity, poker, and a family brawl.....come over my house for Memorial Day. :D
MissGahanannaStrikesAgain

Postby lammy » Wed May 25, 2005 6:29 am

I'm sure he is touch by you welcoming him to your house- :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby MissGahanannaStrikesAgain » Wed May 25, 2005 12:04 pm

Yes!!! Jim.....you can put out the small fire which will most likely start when i ignite the bbq. LOL! AND I quote Dave Gahan: " Reach out and touch faith!" -Depeche Mode 80's music...when music was good...lol
MissGahanannaStrikesAgain

Postby fluffy » Wed May 25, 2005 3:12 pm

AAAhhh...........Depeche Mode........how i loved that band.......sigh... :wink:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Clemmy » Wed May 25, 2005 3:30 pm

Yeah! Good music in 80s...
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby searching_for_sunshine » Wed May 25, 2005 4:41 pm

you've now taken me back to my high school years! remember when didn't have to get a 2nd mortgage to see U2 :lol:

i'm with clemmy and fluffy, i can't imagine my life if i couldn't be doing what i enjoyed even if that thing was "work". i have that kind of job and i can't imagine being told to stop. i'd do it for free but luckily i don't have to!!! (yet, at least)
searching_for_sunshine
Me, Myself & Irene

Postby fluffy » Wed May 25, 2005 5:16 pm

:wink: ........................and i do what makes me happy..........as long as i can feed the cats and pay the bills..............happiness is priceless.... :wink:

and let's face it he's worked jolly hard to get where he is......it's in his blood............if he gave it all up it would have to be for something almost as fullfilling.............besides..........his best is yet to come......just wait and see.......!!!! :wink:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby searching_for_sunshine » Wed May 25, 2005 5:54 pm

i'm sure his best IS yet to come (although i like most of what he's led up to). after Eternal Sunshine, i think he's proven to a lot of his critics that he CAN do the serious actor thing and NAIL it! =D>
searching_for_sunshine
Me, Myself & Irene

Ooh

Postby wonderbunny » Thu May 26, 2005 3:08 am

Depeche Mode, I was a Smiths fan; and I also enjoyed Psychedelic Furs and B52s. I just drifted into mind erasure land complete with orange hair do, black clothes from head to toe, and lots of black eyeliner. Did we think we looked cool or what? I look at pictures and gasp, what was I thinking? Ooh, but the dancing until dawn was a blast.
wonderbunny
Lemony Snicket

Postby wonderbunny » Thu May 26, 2005 3:17 am

I wanted to sat I finally stripped the orange dye from my hair and evolved into the bookworm and working woman of the 80's; But I vaguely remember seeing Mr. Carrey on MTV.
wonderbunny
Lemony Snicket

Postby Jimenem » Thu May 26, 2005 8:10 pm

LAMMY!! do you really want Jim to stop working! :wink: I Honestly think Jim will always do SOMTHING whether he goes back to doing stand-up shows or whatever. He will probably work 'till he dies. Because he's been through hell to get to where he is and I don't think he would just STOP! and waste the rest of his life. But ultimately he will do what he wants and I hope he dies a happy man.

:wink: :wink: :wink:
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Next

Return to The Speakeasy