Jim Carrey Online

Our furry (& not so furry) friends!!!!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby quirky » Tue May 17, 2005 5:13 pm

cotton wrote:We had a dog for 10 years then the stupid idiots that lived next door stole him and barbecued him. :cry: :cry: :cry:

*ding ding ding ding ding ding*

We have a winner. My gosh, that's SO awful.

"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Tue May 17, 2005 5:18 pm

Well that was 20 years ago so I doubt the police would have even cared. I doubt they care even if it happened now. Plus my parents didn't want us kids to find out.

I think brother was the most devasted by this than the rest of us cause even tho I call the dog"My dog" he was really his dog cause he is the one who asked for a dog and took care of him.

But on a lighter side I have 2 cats one manx(the tailless kind) and one mixed breed who are both 11 years old.
Last edited by cotton on Tue May 17, 2005 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Tue May 17, 2005 5:18 pm

never mind 'chin up' old gel.........................said in ww2 Bletchley park style English accent........... :wink:

poor doggy.............. :(

fluffs
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Tue May 17, 2005 5:32 pm

I do have many found memories tho. I can remember being 3 yrs old the day they bought him home and nobody knew what to name him. My fathers friends came over that day and I used to think these guys were cool cause they used to make laugh all the time so when they leaving I was watching them from the window and I thought it would be a cool idea to name the dog Peter(after one of the friends) so that is what we named the dog. I often wonder how my fathers friend felt after he found out the dog was named after him. :)

Another thing I thing was that I used to love to dress him in doll clothes when he was a puppy and walk him around the house (or at least try to) in my doll stroller. He never stayed tho and I would have to run after him.
Last edited by cotton on Tue May 17, 2005 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Tue May 17, 2005 5:33 pm

Well that was 20 years ago so I doubt the police would have even cared.

I care. :(
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue May 17, 2005 5:43 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: STOP !!!!!.......PLEASE!! :cry: :cry: :cry: NO MORE......... :cry: :cry: :cry:

FLUFFS :cry:
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Tue May 17, 2005 5:44 pm

I care

Thanks. I think the U.S. needs more stricter animal laws.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Janel » Tue May 17, 2005 10:10 pm

I can't even express how disgusted I am by people being so heartless. I am so sorry that happened....
Janel
The Cable Guy

Postby Janel » Tue May 17, 2005 10:24 pm

As soon as I can corner my son I will have him show me how to get a picture on here of my dog Samson.

This particular picture is pathetically ridiculous (say THAT 3 times fast!) ....my daughter was in theatre at the time and we had purchased a bright red tube of lipstick for her "stage make-up". The tube of lipstick had been left on the coffee table when we left one afternoon and not thinking that LIPSTICK would be appetizing for a DOG, didn't think anything of it. #-o

Oh my gosh, you guys have got to see this picture...when we walked into the house, there is my dog, with this look of complete shame and humiliation on his face....he looked like he had just finished off a zebra or something right out of Animal Planet---BRIGHT red STUFF all over his beard and front legs!!!! Disgusted and horrified I ran to him only to discover that he had eaten the entire tube of lipstick...his humiliation was intensified when I grabbed the camera and snapped several photos....we had left his dog sweater on that morning as well, and......I'll just have to let you see for yourselves!!!! :D :D :D

He's also finished off an entire package of tootsie roll pops---yes, paper and all....one dozen chocolate chip cookies....jumped right up on the table while we were down at the pool.....cleaned out the ENTIRE TUB of margarine...it was brand new....THAT one is a story in itself!!!! :shock: :D
Janel
The Cable Guy

Postby lammy » Tue May 17, 2005 10:59 pm

ha,ha,ha,ha-LOL!!!
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby FunnyGirl » Thu May 19, 2005 5:26 am

Hahaha!!!! Corner him! I wanna see those pics..

It just occurred to me... I know the saddest pet story. Oh gosh, I know Fluffy will be horrified. In fact, forget it. I wept for 5 minutes after I heard this........................................................ you'll have to pm me and ask. OH GOD so sorry I thought of it!

Anyway, did anyone else own a hamster? ^_^
FunnyGirl
Once Bitten

Postby Janel » Wed May 25, 2005 9:34 pm

Here is the picture of Samson that I promised! :lol: :lol:

Janel
The Cable Guy

Postby Clemmy » Wed May 25, 2005 11:35 pm

That's actually an adorable pic. He looks cute with lipstick on! LOL
:D :D :D :D
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To