Jim Carrey Online

Has anyone ever seen those Jim Carrey cartoons?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Has anyone ever seen those Jim Carrey cartoons?

Postby JimCarreyFanatic » Wed May 11, 2005 12:28 am

I dont know if this is in the right post. But, has anyone ever seen those saturday morning cartoons, based on Jim Carrey's movies? I have!! My favorites were Ace Ventura and The Mask.

Ace Ventura: I have three videos of this cartoon. I've watched them recently, I couldn't believe they got away with some things you normally don't see in a cartoon. The guy who voices Ace is amazing. He sounds totally like Jim playing Ace. I love both theme songs. It's such a funny cartoon. There was a Jim Carrey reference where someone says to somebody "He must be dumb as he looks" and then Ace says "Well, if I'm dumb, then you're dumber." :)

The Mask: I have two videos of this cartoon. This was a good cartoon too. I thought Milo was so cute. I thought Stanley looked like Jim Carrey, but didn't sound like him. I loved when Stanley would have to put on The Mask to stop the bad guys.

I also loved the 2 crossover episodes where Ace met The Mask and The Mask met Ace. I would of loved to see a movie with Jim playing those three characters.
JimCarreyFanatic
Copper Mountain

Postby Little Miss Carrey » Sat May 14, 2005 4:10 pm

I remember watching Ace I also remember Itsy Bitsy spider! :D

LMC!
Little Miss Carrey
Fun With Dick And Jane

Postby jimliker » Sat May 14, 2005 4:39 pm

i have seen mask & dumb & dumber.

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Tue May 17, 2005 3:20 am

How about that silly game they have on E!..were Jim is killing lawyers and some lady with a sword cause they are after his money-is this true?
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreypunkrawker » Tue May 17, 2005 6:11 am

that "lady" would be Lauren Holly and yeah it was true. she was a gold digger. she only married Jim for his money.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby kasper » Thu May 19, 2005 11:58 pm

Really? I didn't know that...
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to The Speakeasy