Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey author extrodionaire

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

What Kind of book would Jim write???

Horror
17%
Fantasy
17%
Comedy
42%
Tragedy
17%
Parody of LOTR or HP
8%

Total votes : 12

Jim Carrey author extrodionaire

Postby Jimenem » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:32 pm

If Jim were to ever write a book what kind of book would it be? and what would it be about??

Feel free to get a little goofy!
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:26 pm

a memoir....................a real, credible and truthful autobiography(not a bio) which i reckon would be extremely well written , highly readable and ultimately prize winning......................but most of all i reckon it would be cathartic for Jim.........
I reckon he will write it one day, it just has to be when he is ready......

Fluffy :wink:
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:16 am

A parody of Hewlett Packard.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jim Is Awesome » Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:25 am

ok.....here we go....if Jim were to write a horror story, i think it would start someting like this, (maybe)

Hey, My name is Bob, i am 35 years old and i like to keep a steady healthy diet by eating spam and cheeseballs, 24/7...I've been eating the same thing for......well.....35 years now, but today I think I'll skip eating that, on account of what happened yesterday, let me tell you about it.

Yesterday when I was eating my 3rd lunch steady healthy diet meal of spam and cheeseballs, something terrible happened, It was sitting in my plate...and just as i sat down the cheeseball started to rumble....then it made this loud sound. BOOM!!!!! then it exploded and it turned into a giant....SHIKAKA!!!! (THE GREAT WHITE BAT) then it started chasing me through the jungle and then and I started screaming...then a platupus fell from the sky.

THE END (i have no clue where i got this idea...i just started typing and thats what came up :lol: :lol: ...the part about the bat though....i bet you guys can guess what thats from :lol:

ok....so it's more like a "make no sense" comedy...but...I guess Jim might write something like this, maybe, no, definitly not, yes, no, yes, no............yeah i think not....but maybe he would.....no i don't think so :lol: :lol: i dont know
Jim Carrey IS AWESOME!!!
Jim Is Awesome
High Strung

Postby quirky » Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:54 am

Yesterday when I was eating my 3rd lunch steady healthy diet meal of spam and cheeseballs, something terrible happened, It was sitting in my plate...and just as i sat down the cheeseball started to rumble....then it made this loud sound. BOOM!!!!! then it exploded and it turned into a giant....SHIKAKA!!!! (THE GREAT WHITE BAT) then it started chasing me through the jungle and then and I started screaming...then a platupus fell from the sky.

That was enjoyable. :D
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

What kind of book

Postby wonderbunny » Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:35 am

As much s I would love to read his autobiography, I find that perspective on life changes as one ages, and what he feels about his life right now may change with time. Autobiograhies seem kind of silly when they are done early in ones life. Its hard to unprint ideas and thoughts that are no longer valid but are printed in mass quantities. I feel sorry for those who are in the spotlight and subjected to countless interviews, one wrong statement can really make a stink. I wish people were more forgiving.
wonderbunny
Lemony Snicket

Postby mav » Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:26 pm

A comedy, definitely. Or else, a book of poems. A children's book? :)

Autobiography....maybe. But if he writes a book like "What I learnt from life", I'd buy it!

Then again, I don't know if he'd write a goofy book....
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:40 pm

i guess it will be a combination of all of the above...comedy, tragedy...etc etc...Jim would like to give variety in his writing coz he is very creative. :)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:36 pm

Well, he can write a book about anything really-he's just that talented- :D

I would buy it, I like reading good stuff..... :wink:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Gouliovandamn » Sun May 01, 2005 3:50 am

i think he could write a very good thriller novel.
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby carreypunkrawker » Sun May 01, 2005 5:45 am

I don't think he's interested in writing though. i mean, yeah, he wrote that little prologue thing for Rodney but he was that close to Rodney. he's a generous writer, and not a true writer. He did do a good job but don't expect to see him write a novel.
Last edited by carreypunkrawker on Mon May 02, 2005 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby quirky » Sun May 01, 2005 5:54 am

He did do a good job but don't expect to see him write a novel.

I think, at least I interpreted this way, that Jimenem was just trying to spark a conversation about what type of book Jim would write.

The autobiography comments are interesting. I really enjoy biographies and autobiographies.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimenem » Mon May 02, 2005 4:52 pm

I think, at least I interpreted this way, that Jimenem was just trying to spark a conversation about what type of book Jim would write.

Thank you quirky, Thats exactly what I was going for, this is all speculation, and a few funny ones at that. . . Loved the cheeseball and spam horror story!!! Keep Going!!! :lol: :D :lol:
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby nicesock! » Mon May 02, 2005 5:06 pm

I think he could make a great series of childrens books. Or maybe a book on soul searching and soul cleansing. Jim would be great at anything he puts his mind too.

What!? Is that a new fad diet?! I must try that diet of Spam and cheeseballs. (sarcasm, only sarcasm) :D
nicesock!
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby Jimenem » Tue May 03, 2005 2:15 am

OOOHHH!! He could Write a book full of funny little anecdotes, or poems!! Like Shel Silverstein mixed with Bill Cosby!
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Next

Return to The Speakeasy