Jim Carrey Online

What would you like to see him do?

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

Postby Jimenem » Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:12 pm

I'd Like to see Jim star in a real Horror movie for once. . . Cable Guy didn't count. Like He should be in a movie based a Stephen King novel, There's funny bits in most of those but the initial Horror aspect is always there, That would be an original Jim Carrey Movie right there I don't care who ya are!
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:00 pm

Jimenem wrote:I'd Like to see Jim star in a real Horror movie for once. . . Cable Guy didn't count. Like He should be in a movie based a Stephen King novel, There's funny bits in most of those but the initial Horror aspect is always there, That would be an original Jim Carrey Movie right there I don't care who ya are!

You are right, a stephen king movie for Jim would be neat- only if it is a horror/thriller/action....no comedy lines either.....that would be sweet to watch him do- :wink:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:02 pm

failing any of tha,t he could have a complete career change and do something with music...............he is seriously talented......whether he actually did a musical on Broadway or had a stint being a 'rock star'....it's an unexplored avenue.......
ok he's dipped his toe in the musical pond but he's not jumped in yet.....i reckon he should take the plunge before he gets too old .....(preferably skinny dipped......lol :wink: )

fluffs :P
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jimenem » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:17 pm

failing any of tha,t he could have a complete career change and do something with music...............he is seriously talented......whether he actually did a musical on Broadway or had a stint being a 'rock star'....it's an unexplored avenue.......
ok he's dipped his toe in the musical pond but he's not jumped in yet.....i reckon he should take the plunge before he gets too old .....(preferably skinny dipped......lol )

OK I like Jim Carrey ALOT but eeeeeeewwwwwww!!!! That is one movie of his I would wouldn't see!!! skinny dipping??? *chills run down spine*
but I do like the idea of a movie revolved around music, like School of Rock or somthin' like it. good idea! That would be cool. .. but no skinny dipping!!!. . . *more chills*
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:50 pm

lol................hey, i'm a red blooded, 35 year old bird........whadya expect??.....lol

fluffy :lol:
Last edited by fluffy on Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Conor » Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:22 pm

he should be in the family guy movie!
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Previous

Return to Upcoming Movies