Jim Carrey Online

Jims personal life

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby fluffy » Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:01 pm

Who knows what really goes on behind closed doors.......but it was alleged in the press that Lauren had a fling with Ed shortly after she married Jim .....If it's true it must have been devastating for all those concerned especially the innocent parties........and if it's not true then it shows how the press can twist things...........

:? Gee, who on earth would want to be a film star???....lol :lol:

fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Alyonushka » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:38 pm

Why talking about Lauren?.. I've never liked this woman... and to tell the truth was really upset when I knew they had got married... But this wasn't my buziness and I shut up.

You do think that Jim dates now? Maybe. Why does an adult man have to be alone? Even if it is not really serious this is his private life, he can do everything he wants.

In his latest interviews he's said that he had really got dissapointed in women. I agree and sign after these words. In Russia we say that all men are jerks and women are fools... sorry but sometimes it's right.

Talented people are often doomed to be lonely, c'est la vie. I wish he would be happy. I wish he would have more children.
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:51 pm

He must be around so many false wanabees that think he'll be a stepping stone to fame...............He ought to make a point of mixing with real folk too.............folk who have no hidden agenda other than to enjoy spending time with him.........

I don't think he's a fool but i do think he's made a gilded cage for himself....... :?
Sometimes money isn't the answer.............
But he should watch out he doesn't end up living through his daughter.......she'll fly the cage soon herself....

as the Beatles said 'all you need is love'............ :wink:
I'm sure there will be someone out there who understands him enough to give him the space and love he needs............he just needs to persevere and broaden his search....

Fluffy
:P
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:02 am

...............He ought to make a point of mixing with real folk too.............folk who have no hidden agenda other than to enjoy spending time with him.........

You know....I think that might be virtually impossible. I guess I lack faith in humankind. Ewww....thinking about this will make me sad, but...people really can be complete shits.

If you put yourself in his place, how could you ever really be sure that you were liked for who you REALLY are and not for what another person thinks you are, or WANTS from you?

It makes me sad. It has to be almost an impossibility.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Penni » Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:46 am

[quote]In his latest interviews he's said that he had really got dissapointed in women. I agree and sign after these words. In Russia we say that all men are jerks and women are fools... sorry but sometimes it's right.

what magazine or audio interview did you hear that in?
Penni
The Duck Factory

Postby joy » Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:06 am

Ed Burns is an actor and he`s married to Christy Turlington,why do you ask?
joy
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Postby Penni » Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:26 pm

i was just wondering, i saw an inernet site linking Jim Laren and ed burns together and i wasnt sure why he was placed into the equation !
Penni
The Duck Factory

Postby fluffy » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:40 pm

If you put yourself in his place, how could you ever really be sure that you were liked for who you REALLY are and not for what another person thinks you are, or WANTS from you?

Yep it must be difficult.................
'Slowly slowly Catchy monkey'...........If something is worth it it's worth waiting for................etc etc......... :P
To be honest if i was in that position i'm not sure what i'd do.......but i do think i'd end up like Bridget Bardot choosing animals over parasites...lol :wink:

fluffy :lol:

[/quote]
Last edited by fluffy on Thu May 05, 2005 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Alyonushka » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:31 pm

Penni wrote:
In his latest interviews he's said that he had really got dissapointed in women. I agree and sign after these words. In Russia we say that all men are jerks and women are fools... sorry but sometimes it's right.

what magazine or audio interview did you hear that in?

Penni, I don't remember exactly what magazine or interview, but I didn't imagine it. It is in our Russian mass media that this information appears. Maybe our journalistes exagerate things, I don't know.

I think those who are closer to him (who at least live in the Usa) know more real information about him.

You think I'm not right? You think it is not true?
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby Penni » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:05 pm

No god not at all i never implied that you were lying i was just wondering where you got the information from thats all!!!

Sorry if i have offended you but i was only wondering, i live in the uk and was wondering if recent Jim interviews had been used over here!

Thanks for da info :)
Penni
The Duck Factory

Postby quirky » Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:40 pm

'Slowly slowly Catchy monkey'..

[-x

Isn't this what they say to the monkeys in SE Asia when they are trying to catch them so they can eat their brains?
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

way to go Quirky.........

fluffy
:P

maybe we should offer our writing services to Mr Carrey after all??? :wink:
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:30 pm

He's funny on his own. =;

Besides, you write with a Scottish brogue, it'll never fly. :wink:
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:55 am

WHAT ABOUT BILLY CONNOLLY!!!!!???????????
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:55 pm

I love Billy Connolly so much that if he's not married and he's straight I would marry him even though he's probably much too old for me and people would give us odd looks.

Although....I don't love Billy Connolly enough to know, as I say that, whether or not he's single or straight.

It's a brutal Catch-22.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy