Jim Carrey Online

Martial Arts

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Martial Arts

Postby cotton » Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:52 am

I just got a 1992 TV guide with Jim on the cover and in the article Jim said he took martial art classes. Is this true? I don't remember reading this in The Jokers Wild book. Does anybody know?
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Re: Martial Arts

Postby carreypunkrawker » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:40 am

cotton wrote:I just got a 1992 TV guide with Jim on the cover and in the article Jim said he took martial art classes. Is this true? I don't remember reading this in The Jokers Wild book. Does anybody know?

if Jim said that he took martial arts classes, then Jim took martial arts classes. lol. if the article said he did indirectly (no quotations around the words "I took martial arts classes") then we'll never know.

a lot of things aren't in the Jokers Wild book because it was written either before or after Jim said that and sometimes you can't even include everything into one book or else it'd be called "the neverending book", and it may never even get published because the person has not finished writing it.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby cotton » Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:53 am

yes he is quoted saying that. But they also quoted him as saying this
"Like Fire Marshal Bill and Dickie Henderson." Dickie Henderson??? His name is Dicky Peterson.lol They also claimed that the Duck Factory only last 6 weeks when it really lasted 13 weeks. This is a awesome collectors item but many screw ups.lol That is why I am wondering if the Martial Art thing is true.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Return to The Speakeasy