Jim Carrey Online

Oh my god!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Oh my god!

Postby IloveJimCarrey » Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:45 am

You will never believe this but i don't care. Just about 5 minutes ago I was informed by my mother that Jim Carrey was a friend of my dad. I don't know if it's true but if it is then OMG! YAY! I'M SO HAPPY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHA! this is how i found out: i wasn't even talking about Jim and my ma popped up and said that tomorrow we're gonna go with my cousins to see a series of unfortunate events and then she told me quote," you know Jim Carrey is an old buddy of your father"...........I jumped like 10 feet in the air and yelled FOR REAL! and she looked at me weird and said yea....and went back to reading 0.0......!
Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches.
-Jim Carrey
IloveJimCarrey
The Dead Pool

Postby JT Carrey » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:42 am

wow, how were they friends?
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby discombobulate » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:44 pm

Yeah, how does your dad know him?
discombobulate
All In Good Taste

Postby jimliker » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:20 pm

hey thats pretty cool...were Jim & ur dad really gud friends? :)

i wish my dad was Jim's friend..."sighs" :?

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby IloveJimCarrey » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:37 pm

i don't even know if it's true.....but i hope it is!
Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches.
-Jim Carrey
IloveJimCarrey
The Dead Pool

Postby Gouliovandamn » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:12 pm

man... that would have been so awsome if he still was friends with him, and you got flown in to be an extra in one of Jim;s movies.... that would be so sweet.... or maybe that was a dream i had last night???..... im still wondering about that...
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby chika girl » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:45 am

Good for you!! How does your Dad know him, from Canada or the U.S.??
That's very interesting.
chika girl
Peggy Sue Got Married

Postby IloveJimCarrey » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:19 am

well, i dunno really, i don't even know if it's true, and i can't ask my dad cuz he's not here, and i can't ask Jim Carrey, :x i will never know!!
-Jim Carrey
IloveJimCarrey
The Dead Pool

Postby FunnyGirl » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:37 pm

Wow! Hey, my Dad owned a nice restaurant and George W. Bush (governor) came, Mohamed Ali, and some other celebrities. I've got to ask my dad more about the 'other celebrities'- we never much got into that subject.. never Jim Carrey though- he wouldn't have gone to a fancy restaurant in Texas in the 80s (lol)!!!
FunnyGirl
Once Bitten

Return to The Speakeasy