Jim Carrey Online

Ace Ventura problem

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

Ace Ventura problem

Postby roz » Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:45 pm

some months ago i saw on JC page, that the last movie of Ace Ventura was going to be with another actor........
i would like to know... what was the final answer...........
and what do you think about it.
i think that this should not continue if JC is not the principal character of the movie
Jim Carrey IS THE BEST ACTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN
roz
Once Bitten

Re: Ace Ventura Problem.

Postby JimCarreyschick » Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:34 am

I don't want there to be a 3rd Ace without Jim Carrey because it's not the same without him and it doesn't matter how close the actor sounds or posture, it can never Ace Jim Carrey's Ace Ventura! I love Ace Ventura!

Jen :)
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Edward Nygma » Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:23 pm

Yeah! I'm already gonna "boycott" the Mask 2 coz Jim Carrey isn't in it so I think if thay make another Ace with another Ace it's gonna be crap on a stick!
I went to see Dumb and dumberer, and even though the guy did a good Jim Carrey imitation it wasn't in the same league as the original.
they better not do an Ace Ventura 3, it'll be terrible without The Almighty God of Comedy! :lloyd:
Mister E. (aka Cablo Gula)

http://cablogula.tripod.com
Edward Nygma
The Truman Show

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:30 pm

Yes, I didn't see Dumb and Dumberer because I don't give money for such bullshit. I will not see Mask 2 for the same reason and if they make Ace Ventura 3 without Jim Carrey I will not see it, either. These movies were only so famous because of Jim Carrey. Not because the story or something like that. Ace Ventura, Lloyd Christmas, the Mask and the other characters Jim played/plays are not exchangable like James Bond (but the only Bonds I like until now are Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan), for example.
Someone on this page (forgotten who it was) has this link in his signature:

http://www.aceventura3.tk/

Petitions are normally not very successful but better than nothing and the site is very funny.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

to see thoose movies JC must be there

Postby roz » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:57 pm

we all like thoose movies (the mask, liar liar, dumb and dumber, etc) because Jim Carrey played there...... not because of the story. i mean, they were very famous not only because of the director, or as i said before, the story, it was because JC was there. and he made them the funniest films i have ever seen....
i wont see dumb and dumberer, the mask 2 and Ace Ventura 3 because i think they would be such bullshit
Jim Carrey IS THE BEST ACTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN
roz
Once Bitten

Postby dina » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:28 pm

Yes, I didn't see Dumb and Dumberer because I don't give money for such bullshit(Blunt) for the same reason iwillnot see any second part from afilm Jim acted UNLESS he is the one he will act it [ everyone let me know who will go to see ajim Carrey second part movie with out jimy Imean all of us will be :cry: & :( beacause jimy isnot there or what? Blunt :wink: byebye :roll:
dina
A Christmas Carol

Postby Riddler » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:40 pm

Yes, I didn't see Dumb and Dumberer because I don't give money for such bullshit. I will not see Mask 2 for the same reason and if they make Ace Ventura 3 without Jim Carrey I will not see it, either.

I agree. Nobody of Jims TRUE fans who respect herself or himself enough, won´t go to see those piece of shit movies.
And it is respect to Jim too. There is only one Ace, only one Lloyd and only one The Mask, only and the original Jim Carrey.
Riddle me this...Riddle me that! Who's afraid of the big black bat?
Riddler
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:54 pm

Yes, and if we as Jim Carrey fans all watched those movies they would be a success and directors would think that they could do more of that crap. But if nobody goes into such movies they are flops and one will stop making more sequels of Jim Carrey - movies without Jim.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Return to Older Movies