Jim Carrey Online

Favourite Jim Scene?

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

Postby idle kid city » Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:01 am

Dumb and Dumber: The most annoying sound in the world, and when loyd realizes we landed on the moon.

Me My Self and Irene: When his son says "he wouldnt hurt a fly" then it shows hank (charlie) going crazy to a death metal song.

Eternal Sunshine: When Joel and Clem are kissing under the cover and he keeps repeating "pretty"*melts* when clem punches him on the trian and he's like "ow! jesus!"

Ace Ventura: "Hello...satan.." (landlord scene)

Ace Ventura 2: when he's saying those silly words to lead the elephant to sit on the car and the gaurd doesnt know what he's saying.

Liar Liar: Bathroom scene and anytime he does "the claw"

Man On the Moon: When tells the guy to put out his cigar and then smokes one himself, when he plays the bongos and sings that song

The Truman Show: when the storm cloud follows him and when he escapes
idle kid city
Man on the Moon

Postby samurai_cable » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:40 am

OH wow! That's sooo interesting!! Thanks so much for the information :D It all makes sense now... That's why he made the shadow mask on his (bad guy... forgot his name) face :lol: :ace:
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

Postby Ace Van douglas » Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:30 am

Cable Guy - Bathroom scene " OOOOH, right into the buckle. That's gotta hurt, Gene "

Bruce Allmighty - Interview with Catherine Hepburns mom " ...Back to you @#$@#% "

Ace 1 - Ace and Melissa at her house with dog " What do you feed your dog, I feel sorry for him. " Melissa : " Maybe you should just leave " Ace: " Why , so you can beat him ? "

Ace 2 - Master encourages Ace to leave to provide more space at the Ashram . Ace : " But, I have yet to attain spiritual intergalactic oneness "

These are just a few, of course. There are WAYYYY to many to list. I could do this all night, though.
" ...I learned the facts of life....from watching the Facts Of Life !.... "
Ace Van douglas
Finders Keepers

Previous

Return to Older Movies