Jim Carrey Online

A little nip here, a little tuck there(?)

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

A little nip here, a little tuck there(?)

Postby danzey » Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:59 am

Hey guy's (first) how's it going? I havn't posted in a while, but I haven't left. I've just been hanging out in the back of the room. Clair......my therapist, I could have used your encouraging words last week, but what's done is done and what's said is said I guess. Ok, I'm babbling and not making sense. Here's why I posted. I have a question. Do you think Jim has had any cosmetic help? There is so much out there, everything from botox, mini face lifts, just eyes, cheeks, chin, teeth, etc. etc. Do you think maybe he's had something done (no matter how minor). Just me wondering out loud........................danzey
danzey
The Duck Factory

Postby JT Carrey » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:34 am

not a thing, and he looks it too lol *running from Jim's mighty swing of the arm* (he's damn sexy that way tho)
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby thecablegal » Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:48 am

He does say he's had no help on the Jonathan Ross show, but he's
"Looking forward to the botox days..."
Muse - 10, 11, 14, 22 & 23 November 2006
Muse - Wembley Stadium - 16 & 17 June 2007
Muse - Royal Albert Hall - 12 April 2008
Muse - 10 November 2009 & 13 November 2009
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:35 pm

i think Jim did get some work done on his side tooth on the right...i noticed his 80s movies..his side tooth was little out.....when i saw his movies in 90s his tooth was fixed....
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:53 pm

ok well I didn't think the teeth counted, yes he had cosmetic work on his teeth cuz his teeth are not really that big in reality, he showed how small his teeth are on Leno lol cutie, it's funny cuz when you see him in person, you can see the crack in his tooth, it's so noticable shhhh don't tell Jim ;)
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby samurai_cable » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:01 am

awww... how cute! Now i wanna see that crack...

I don't really think he's done much of any cosmetic work... I wouldn't want him to do that either because his face is already so flexible. He never has to change 8)
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

Postby Riddler » Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:32 pm

Like JT said, he is damn sexy the way he looks now. Hopefully he won´t ever do any cosmetic things to himself. He already is perfect.
Riddler
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Return to The Speakeasy