Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Batman Forever interview June 5, 1995!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby jimliker » Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:08 pm

hi Jen,
tks for liking my name :)
today i saw Batman Forever after a long time. Jim had a wonderful red hair isnt it!! ya his hair in the interview was sexy. i would also like to c liar liar transcript. i saw the interview on BBC long time back in 1996. :) i bet he maybe tired but he still looks happy attending those premieres. :wink:
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: There's no one like Jim Carrey!

Postby JimCarreyschick » Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:59 pm

Hi Priya!,

I'm surpised that he's barely cranky during the premieres. That's no one like Jim Carrey, he's very special and the red hair does look nice great and here's a quote that I love from Batman Forever:

"Yes, yes, yes. Bruce old man the press were just wondering what it feels like to be outsold, outclassed, outquafed and generally outdone in every way"

I have it on vhs but it's starting to get worn out because I've played it so many time and we've had it since 1995. Do you have it on video or dvd? I hope the dvd has inerviews with him on it.

Jen :)
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby jimliker » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:01 pm

hi Jen,
i had the video cassette but its spoilt coz i saw it many times!! :? i couldnt find the VCD anywhere. :(
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Batman Forever!

Postby JimCarreyschick » Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:52 am

I want to get the Batman Forever dvd, I bet it has lots of interviews with Jim on it!

Jen :)
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby jimliker » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:08 pm

i want that too. :cry:
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby syd pridel » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:14 pm

dvd? ive got it , no interviews , sorry
http://www.randomboo.com/

Exclamation of contempt occurring without definite aim reason or pattern

http://conscienceofconsciousness.randomboo.com/
syd pridel
High Strung

Postby samurai_cable » Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:06 am

i got the dvd too, but i don't think there's any interviews :( I thought the other Jim movie dvds would have something interesting, but most of them don't... it's usually just trailers...... i was very disappointed with the Truman Show dvd... because there wasn't anything..... no interviews whatsoever :( The Mask however, has some really short interviews, which you can also watch on Jimcarreyonline.com, just go to clips section.

I've heard about the Batman Forever interview before, but I've never seen it before myself... sorry.
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

Re: Jim Carrey in the Batman Forever interview.

Postby JimCarreyschick » Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:51 am

Hi Samurai_cable,

How disapponting eh!? I'd expected the Batman Forever dvd would have behind the scene footage and interviews with the cast especially Jim Carrey but that sucks though, they could've who ever made the dvd put Jim's interview on there from the HBO. He also looked tired. JimLiker was this interview at night time and because Jim Carrey's voice was a bit scratchy and he looked abit tired the poor man and I think I noticed something, if you look closely at his red t-shirt which I wish I could keep I wish and I wonder if Jim Carrey still has it, I can see the lining of a tang top underneath it alittle bit just a little bit because he had a tight shirt on. I bet he went to bed after the interview when he got home or his hotel and fell fast asleep and in that Batman Forever, that's a tired looking Jim Carrey eh!? I'll do this everytime I watch that interview clip, I'll rest my head on his chest on the tv it may sound wierd but I do this and I one time when it was playing the interview, I put my head near his and he moved his head near the end and it looked like he decide to put his head where mine was but I like how he was rubbing his arm, maybe his arm was stained and he must have been sitting a very long time in this interview. I love that interview so much!

Jen Carrey! :)
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby samurai_cable » Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:42 pm

Heya Jen,

:) That's really cute. I wish I could see that interview... I've heard about somebody talk about a picture with Jim in a red T-shirt... they were trying to find that picture.... i forgot which topic... but that's all that I've heard ... but that "joygasm" quote, I swear I've read it somewhere before. It must have been a long time ago; I must have found that interview on the net, but it's only text... not a video :( I really liked that joygasm quote too :D It makes me laugh :o I think I'm going to watch Batman Forever again soon :)

Samurai_cable 8)
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

Re: Jim Carrey in June 1995!

Postby JimCarreyschick » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:44 pm

Hi Samurai_cable,

I love that quote too. Would you by any chance remember where the text was? it's pulling teeth trying to find that interview, I went to every search engine and even typed in that "joygasm" quote and nothing could be found. I like that t-shirt he was wearing though, he has nice taste in clothing, maybe Lauren bought him that eh!

Jen Carrey!
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Previous

Return to The Speakeasy